ABB Electrification Innovation Day featured solutions that help customers embrace the power of digitalization to improve energy consumption, optimize performance and operation, and contribute to a lower carbon future. The event attracted about 200 leaders from consulting, EPC, real estate, and industrial companies.
|Digital solutions enable customers to efficiently maintain and manage a charging network|
Vietnam is considered one of the most dynamic and stable countries in Southeast Asia. The increasing population, a rising appetite for goods and services, rapid urbanization, and growing economic activities in industrial and service sectors are exerting increased pressure on energy supplies in Vietnam. Its electricity demand is forecast to increase at a high rate over the coming years with 8.5 percent per year for the 2021-2030 period.
Meanwhile, the rising cost of energy is one of the biggest challenges facing businesses today. Therefore, availability of adequate and reliable energy supply is an essential prerequisite for maintaining Vietnam's enviable record of socially-inclusive economic growth and achieving the government's socioeconomic development goals, as well as realizing a green path in the context of deep integration with the global economy and rapid urbanization and industrialization.
"By leveraging the building blocks of digitalization, such as service platforms, smart devices, cloud and advanced analytics, businesses have the opportunity to optimize electricity network flows and innovate with customer-centric products," said Noel Hupont, President, Electrification, ABB Vietnam. "ABB Electrification is offering solutions to help businesses reduce cost and drive efficiency as well as contribute to Vietnam moving toward becoming more sustainable."
At the event, the technologies and solutions exhibited included digital building management system, ABB Ability™ Energy and Asset Manager, ABB Ability™ Electrification Monitoring and Control ZEE600, an electric vehicles charging solution and UPS.
They can save hundreds of thousands of kilowatt hours per year and reduce the CO₂ footprint through better control of energy usage.
The smart building portfolio was on display for visitors to experience intelligent energy management systems for buildings towards zero consumption and beyond. With digital solutions everything can even be controlled remotely, giving customers complete control wherever and whenever the user needs it most.
ABB solutions help businesses ensure the availability of an adequate and reliable power supply
The ABB Ability™ Energy and Asset Manager, an innovative cloud-based platform in real-time to optimize energy use and costs, can save operational costs by up to 30 percent in terms of power management.
Having sold more than 14,000 ABB DC fast chargers across more than 80 countries, ABB has a portfolio of EV charging hardware for cars through to public transport and heavy-duty vehicles, software and services with a variety of B2B and B2C networked solutions and fleet management platforms. Digital solutions enable customers to efficiently maintain and manage a charging network.
Meanwhile, advanced energy and fleet management offerings help customers to optimize the performance of both chargers and their EVs, while enabling lower cost of ownership.
ABB has a long tradition of supporting its local customers in Vietnam and has provided state-of-the-art technology to a range of projects in the country. Among them are recent electrification solutions for Bach Mai 2 Hospital, Viet Duc 2 Hospital, MGallery Sapa, Viettel's headquarters, CMC Creative Space, LuxShare ICT Nghe An and Bac Giang, VietGlory Nghe An, etc.
|ABB is a leading global technology company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, ABB's success is driven by about 105,000 talented employees in over 100 countries.|
- ABB is set to show off its cutting-edge portfolio
- Doctor Anywhere ventures into health-tech market in Vietnam
- Vietwater and RE & EE Vietnam 2017 open in Ho Chi Minh City
- Hanwha Life Vietnam joins hands to fight against COVID-19
- Norwegian Ambassador: Look to Vietnam, learn from Vietnam
- International cooperation and sodilarity- a key to address any global crisis
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia on April 18
- Vietnam still shining bright during COVID-19 time
- Construction starts on four key projects in Chu Lai OEZ
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia on April 22 (updated hourly)
- Vietnam’s tourism brand will benefit from developing more world-class cultural festivals
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia April 25 (updated hourly)
- Vietnam capable of fighting nCoV
- Vietnam freshens solar sector with FIT
- PM Narendra Modi's 'Mann ki Baat' address: Key points
- Coronavirus | As Earth Day turns 50 , environmental action goes digital
- First we need to fix this key thing. Then we can reopen
- The Man Who Started Earth Day
- Currumbin dawn service MC Ron Workman on why we mustn't take Anzac Day for granted
- Sustainability, data key to survival for new players eyeing Singapore's digital bank market
ABB Electrification Innovation Day highlights the keys to a sustainable Vietnam have 786 words, post on ven.vn at May 24, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.