HÀ NỘI — There were 1,831 COVID-19 infections registered across Việt Nam on Wednesday, an increase of 45 new cases compared to the number reported the previous day.
The new transmissions were detected in 48 cities and provinces, bringing the country’s tally to 10,701,796.
Hà Nội still topped the country in terms of new daily infections, with 403 patients.
The other new cases were reported in Vĩnh Phúc (139), Phú Thọ (125), Bắc Ninh (80), Nghệ An (80), Yên Bái (70), Hải Phòng (70), Quảng Ninh (69), Tuyên Quang (52), Bắc Kạn (49), HCM City (45), Hải Dương (41), Thái Bình (40), Thái Nguyên (40), Lào Cai (39), Quảng Bình (36), Đà Nẵng (33), Nam Định (32), Quảng Trị (31), Sơn La (30), Hưng Yên (27), Hà Tĩnh (23), Lâm Đồng (21), Bình Dương (20), Hòa Bình (20), Hà Nam (20), Lạng Sơn (20), Bình Phước (19), Cao Bằng (16), Điện Biên (16), Ninh Bình (15), Gia Lai (12), Tây Ninh (11), Bắc Giang (10), Hà Giang (10), Thanh Hóa (9), Lai Châu (8 ), Bình Định (7), Long An (6), Bà Rịa-Vũng Tàu (6), Cà Mau (5), Khánh Hòa (5), Quảng Ngãi (5), Vĩnh Long (4), Cần Thơ (4), Phú Yên (4), Đồng Tháp (2) and Bạc Liêu (1).
There was one COVID-related death reported in Hà Nội on Wednesday, bringing Việt Nam's COVID-19 death toll to 43,072, accounting for 0.4 per cent of total cases.
A total of 8,437 patients were given the all-clear, taking the total number of recoveries to 9,373,294 since the pandemic began.
About 217.6 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been administered in the country to date, of which approximately 2.8 million have been given to children aged 5 to 11. — VNS
- Mosquito-Transmitted Zika Case Reported in Texas
- Apple claims dibs on new dock adapters, report says
- New Nest CEO reportedly says company is not for sale
- EU set to charge Samsung in antitrust case -- report
- Listen to Some New Neko Case From Her First Solo Album in 5 Years
- New HIV Cases Hit All-Time Low in New York City
- Theater Where Kevin Spacey Was Artistic Director Creates New Initiative to Report Harassment
- Multiple People Dead After Driver Hits Pedestrians in New York City, Reports of Shots Fired [Updating]
- Russell Simmons Is Being Sued For $5 Million in New Rape Case
- Amazon's new Kindle will feature rechargable protective case: Report
- The Oscar Pistorius case, reported in 140 characters
- HTC defends new handset by reportedly pointing copycat finger at Apple
- Dallas Buyers Club targets wholesaler iseek in new piracy case
- New AirPods case could charge your iPhone 8 and Apple Watch
- More than 100 new Facebook cases under NLRB review
- New threat intelligence report skewers industry confusion, charlatans
- Apple developing advanced heart monitor for new Apple Watch: Report
- New Facebook phone reportedly to be unveiled
- Wednesday’s Best Deals – Undead Ninjas, Possessed Rangers, and Evil Tentacles
- Wednesday’s Best Deals: PlayStation discounts, Cheap blu-rays, and more
1,831 new COVID cases reported on Wednesday have 498 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at May 18, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.