HÀ NỘI — Việt Nam reported 1,319 new COVID-19 infections on Sunday, bringing the national total to 10,708,887.
Hà Nội again topped the list of new transmissions with 347, followed by the northern province of Bắc Ninh with 138.
The other areas that recorded infections were Vĩnh Phúc (90), Nghệ An (82), Yên Bái (61), Quảng Ninh (58), Tuyên Quang (51), Phú Thọ (50), Hải Dương (40), Thái Nguyên (39), Thái Bình (35), Đà Nẵng (33), Lào Cai (32), Nam Định (21), Hà Tĩnh (19), Quảng Bình (19), Lâm Đồng (19), Bắc Kạn (17), Cao Bằng (17), Hải Phòng (17), Hưng Yên (16), Hà Nam (13), Thanh Hóa (12), HCM City (12), Lạng Sơn (10), Hòa Bình (10), Sơn La (10), Bình Phước (7), Hà Giang (6), Quảng Trị (6), Bình Định (6), Gia Lai (5), Ninh Bình (4), Bến Tre (3), Bình Thuận (3), Bắc Giang (3), Lai Châu (2), Bà Rịa-Vũng Tàu (2), Bình Dương (1), Thừa Thiên-Huế (1), Cần Thơ (1) and Hậu Giang (1).
There were no COVID-related deaths on Sunday. The total death toll so far in Việt Nam is 43,075.
8,945 recoveries were recorded, bringing the total number given the all-clear to 9,402,046 so far.
There are 211 COVID patients nationwide currently receiving oxygen support, including two on life support.
A total of 36,346 vaccine doses were administered on Sunday. Việt Nam has so far administered more than 219 million doses of COVID vaccines — VNS
- 2,155 new COVID-19 cases reported on Tuesday morning
- Nearly 3,100 new COVID-19 cases reported on July 18 morning
- 2,180 new Covid-19 cases reported as infection continues spiralling up
- No New Covid-19 Case Reported in Dharavi for Second Day
- Over 1,800 new COVID-19 cases reported in Pakistan, active cases cross 36,000
- 983 new COVID-19 cases reported at noon Tuesday
- 22 new Covid-19 cases reported in S'pore on Jan. 11, no locally-transmitted cases
- Hanoi poses high risk of community Covid -19 transmission
- Stricter Containment Rules in Two Assam Districts with Highest New Covid-19 Cases
- Vietnam records nearly 6,000 more Covid-19 patients on Sunday
- New Covid-19 variant in Vietnam, a hybrid of Indian and UK strain
- Vietnam says new COVID-19 outbreak threatens stability
- Vietnam announces 425 new Covid-19 patients on Friday morning
- Capital reports 93 new COVID-19 infections
- Hanoi apartment locked down after new Covid-19 cases discovered
- S.Korea reports third consecutive record high new COVID-19 cases - KDCA
- Country records 2,155 new Covid-19 cases on Tuesday morning
- Suniel Shetty's South Mumbai Building Sealed After New COVID-19 Cases Were Found
- Vietnam records 314 new Covid-19 infections on Thursday morning
- Hanoi authorities lock down more locations as new Covid-19 cases found
1,319 new COVID-19 transmissions reported on Sunday have 425 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at May 22, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.