HÀ NỘI — Việt Nam confirmed a total of 15,707 new COVID-19 patients on Saturday, raising the total number to 2,126,444.
Forty-nine were imported infections and the remaining domestic. New cases were reported in 61 out of 63 provinces and cities across the country.
A total of 10,986 transmissions were detected in the community.
The capital city of Hà Nội again posted the highest number of new infections in the country, with 2,945 cases.
The other localities that reported new infections were Đà Nẵng (973), Hải Phòng (745), Hưng Yên (693), Bến Tre (555), Bình Phước (498), Quảng Ngãi (461), Thanh Hóa (443), Bắc Ninh (386), Bình Định (347), Quảng Ninh (338), Đắk Lắk (332), Hải Dương (324), Quảng Nam (319), Vĩnh Phúc (315), Khánh Hòa (305), Thái Nguyên (298), Bắc Giang (286), Thừa Thiên Huế (279), Hòa Bình (265), Nam Định (256), Lâm Đồng (242), Cà Mau (231), Nghệ An (223), Vĩnh Long (220), Hồ Chí Minh (214), Thái Bình (183), Đắk Nông (177), Phú Thọ (177), Tây Ninh (174), Trà Vinh (165), Ninh Bình (158), Quảng Trị (144), Lạng Sơn (138), Hà Nam (120), Kiên Giang (115), Lào Cai (112), Yên Bái (109), Bạc Liêu (108), Bình Thuận (103), Bà Rịa – Vũng Tàu (99), Sơn La (98), Gia Lai (90), Hà Giang (88), Quảng Bình (72), Đồng Tháp (70), Hậu Giang (69), Tuyên Quang (66), Điện Biên (64), Đồng Nai (56), Bình Dương (52), Long An (50), An Giang (44), Cần Thơ (42), Sóc Trăng (40), Cao Bằng (40), Tiền Giang (38), Ninh Thuận (36), Lai Châu (31), Phú Yên (22) and Bắc Kạn (15)
Việt Nam has seen 135 cases of the Omicron variant so far, in Hà Nội (14), Quảng Nam (27), TP. Hồ Chí Minh (68), Hải Dương (1), Hải Phòng (1), Thanh Hóa (2), Đà Nẵng (8), Khánh Hòa (11), Long An (1) and Quảng Ninh (2).
A further 3,512 patients were declared recovered, taking the number of people given the all-clear so far to 1,800,692.
A total of 153 fatalities related to COVID-19 were announced. To date, the country has had 36,596 deaths, making up 1.7 per cent of total infections and ranking 25th out of 224 countries and territories worldwide.
Across the country, 174,965,411 doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been administered so far. — VNS
- Chinese report says illnesses may be from new coronavirus
- Six new polio cases surface in Pakistan
- Six new polio cases surface in Pakistan, tally reaches 148
- Four new fever cases at Karassery
- A case suspected of pneumonia confirmed unrelated to coronavirus
- New coronavirus is linked to outbreak
- New Rabies Case Confirmed In Oakland County: Health Officials
- 4 new fever cases at Karassery
- Novel coronavirus case confirmed in Thailand: WHO
- Chinese Report: New Coronavirus May be Cause of Illnesses
- Another death confirmed in New South Wales, new bushfire destroys homes
- Florida Identifies 19 New Zika Cases, Including 6 Local Infections
- A new virus related to SARS is the culprit in China's mysterious pneumonia outbreak, scientists say
- Wuhan pneumonia outbreak in China blamed on new SARS-type virus
- China believes new virus behind mystery pneumonia outbreak
- WHO: First Case of New Virus Behind China Outbreak Found in Thailand
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik confirm their reunion as they look loved up while celebrating his birthday with Bella Hadid and Dua Lipa
- DNA Test Negative for D.B. Cooper Suspect; a New Sketch Emerges
- Thailand reports case of coronavirus from China
- China reports first known death from new virus
VN confirms 15,707 new coronavirus cases on Saturday have 580 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at January 22, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.