In the new normal condition, the carrier plans to operate one flight a day on the route in line with the pandemic prevention measures, aiming to ensure an on-time performance rate of more than 98 percent. Basing on actual demand, it will consider raising the number to two flights per day.
The same day, the airline also resumed services on the Ho Chi Minh City – Da Nang route.
CEO of Vietravel Airlines Vu Duc Bien said as the first tourism airline in Vietnam, the carrier considers linking tourist destinations one of its top priorities.
In addition to opening more domestic routes, Vietravel Airlines is also working with international aviation authorities to expand its flight network to Northeast and Southeast Asian markets from the second quarter of 2022.
The airline has completed negotiations to increase its fleet to six this year in accordance with its approved roadmap.
- Brunei Airlines opens new office in HCM City
- Vietnam Airlines opens new routes to Bali, Phuket
- VietJet Air plans to open new route connecting Chu Lai - HCM City - Chu Lai
- Vietjet opens new route connecting Ho Chi Minh City and Osaka
- Chinese carrier to open more routes to HCM city
- Vietnam Airlines opens new route to Japan
- Air Mekong starts flying HCM City-Quy Nhon route
- Vietjet opens new route connecting Da Nang and Hai Phong
- Travel boom opens new routes to Vietnamese destinations
- Bamboo Airways opens new route
- North Korean airline plans new route to China's Xian
- Vietjet launches new route connecting Nha Trang and Taiwan’s Taipei
- Vietjet increases 30,000 seats on the occasion of Reunification and opens new routes to Chu Lai and Dong Hoi
- Flights connecting HCM City and Taiwan cancelled due to strike
- Chinese low-cost airline opens air route to HCMC
- Foreign airlines rush to open new routes from Vietnam
- VietJet inks deal to open direct flights between HCM City, Brisbane
- “Golden” train to link Ho Chi Minh City-Quy Nhon
- Jetstar Pacific to open new routes for summer flight campaign
- Laos Airlines opens route to HCM City
Vietravel Airlines opens new route connecting HCM City and Quy Nhon have 320 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 23, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.