Hanoi (VNA) – The Vietnam Report JSC and online newspaper VietNamNet on January 14 revealed the 500 largest enterprises in Vietnam (VNR500) and top 10 prestigious companies in the pharmaceutical industry – logistics – animal feed – packaging this year.
They are all large-scale businesses with effective and stable business records and strong financial potential. These enterprises have established a foothold in the market, significantly contributing to the country's economy recovery amid the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
On the VNR500 list are Samsung Electronics Thai Nguyen Co. Ltd., Vietnam Electricity (EVN), Vietnam Oil and Gas Group (PetroVietnam), Viettel Military Industry and Telecoms Group ( Viettel ), and Vietnam National Petroleum Group (Petrolimex) and Vingroup, among others.
Vu Dang Vinh, General Director of the Vietnam Report JSC said 2021 was a special year, marking the beginning of the 5-year socio-economic development period of the country. At the same time, it was also the year that Vietnam faced unprecedented difficulties, he said, adding that this is also an opportunity for Vietnamese businesses to shine with their management capacity, creativity and adaptability.
He said that in its 15 years, the VNR 500 honours “locomotives” of the Vietnamese economy that demonstrate their mettle and steadfastness amid challenges caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. It also promotes the brand of Vietnamese firms to investors at home and abroad and forges links with leading entrepreneurs and scholars across the globe, he added.
A bilingual report Vietnam Economic White Paper 2022 entitled “Economic growth scenarios and adaptation strategies in the next normal state” was also introduced by Vietnam Report within the framework of the event.
The report reviews the achievements in 2021 and collects the opinions of experts and business representatives on economic policy and experiences to “live safely” with the pandemic, as well as forecast scenarios for Vietnam’s economic growth in the near future./.
- Vietnam’s M&A successes in spotlight
- The Beaches of Vietnam
- Business and Market Overview on Vietnam
- Policy reform is key to unlock Vietnam's M&A future
- Vietnam M&A Forum explores brand development post-M&A
- Vietnam Casinos
- Saigon-Hanoi Securities (SHS) honoured at Vietnam M&A Forum 2019
- Never Run Out of Altitude, Airspeed, and Ideas at the Same Time: Lessons From the Vietnam POWs
- Models of Selling: Enterprise vs. Transactional
- Strategic Enterprise: Transforming Today's Navy for Tomorrow's Environment
- Enterprise Systems as a Strategic Growth Initiative
- A review of MAS 90, MAS 200 and MAS 500
- Bleeding Edge or Expensive Enterprise Satellite Internet?
- Entrepreneurs On The Fast Track: Top 7 Lessons Learned From The Inc-500
- I Love Lucy - Largest Known Diamond In The Galaxy
- Breath Analyzer Market will Reach USD 1,600.0 Million in 2021: Zion Market Research
- Vietnam Animal Feed Additives Market Trends, Growth Prospects To 2022: Grand View Research, Inc.
- Vietnam heads towards Eco-Industrial Parks
- Cardiac and Lung Surgical Robots: Market Shares, Strategy, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2015 to 2021
- Gamification Market 2016: Global Industry Review, Research, Statistics, and Growth to 2021
Vietnam’s 500 largest enterprises in 2021 announced have 460 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 14, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.