The ambassador emphasized that based on the comprehensive partnership between Vietnam and Venezuela, as well as the content of collaboration implemented, the two sides will promote cooperation with authorities of Guarico state in various fields, particularly exchange and set up a twin sister city relationship between Guárico and a locality in Vietnam with similar climate and soil conditions to the state.
Dayana Encinozo, chairwoman of Legislative Council of Guarica, and heads of Education, Production and Trade departments have highly appreciated the cooperation project on developing Vietnam’s rice production in the 2015-2019 period in the Guarico state. They also affirmed the close development of the friendly cooperation between Venezuela and Vietnam in many fields and expressed their wish to continue promoting cooperation in specific fields such as education, agriculture, and people-to-people exchange with Vietnam.
At the meeting with the President of Romulo Gallegos National Experimental University, Jose Torealba within the framework of a project honoring the late President Ho Chi Minh, the Vietnamese ambassador expressed his pleasure at returning to the university and visiting the exhibition space showcasing documents and images about President Ho Chi Minh.
He stressed that the promotion of academic exchanges and organization of online seminars on Ho Chi Minh’s Thought with Vietnamese researchers would contribute to spreading his thoughts to the students and lecturers of the school in particular and the Venezuelan people in general.
On this occasion, on behalf of the Department of Foreign Affairs of Nghe An province, Ambassador Le Viet Duyen floated the idea of offering Nam Dan lotus varieties to the university with a desire to create a lotus pond, a flower taken from the hometown of President Ho Chi Minh, at the university's campus, the first place in the world built the Faculty of Political Economy Ho Chi Minh.
Jose Torealba pledged to expand the exhibition space featuring documents and images of President Ho Chi Minh, promote research activities on Ho Chi Minh Thought and make arrangements for the lotus planting as soon as possible. He also expressed his wish to enhance the exchange of students, lecturers and experts, and cooperate with a number of Vietnamese universities, especially in the fields of agriculture, technology, and health.
- Venezuela to Get $400Mn in 'Humanitarian Aid' From US Senate
- Vietnam-Laos trade fair kicks off in Vientiane
- Vietnam Seeks to Expand Investment Cooperation with Russia
- Vietnam’s vast underground world
- Ballymena firm Wrightbus seeking investors
- US Seeks to Boost Counterterrorism Cooperation With Modi Govt
- App Helps Users Travel ‘Like Locals’
- Belarus, Vietnam to enhance information exchange
- Grandma Ca: the 99-year-old standing up to Vietnam's coal rush
- PM: Belarus seeks to bolster ties with Slovakia
- Spain lashes out at Trump over Cuba, Venezuela
- Caracas Accuses US of Hatching New Plot to Destabilise Venezuela
- Vietnam's 'homespun Facebook' swamped after launch
- Belarus, Romania seek to bolster interparliamentary ties
- Ride-hailing firm Grab to invest $500 million in Vietnam
- Belarus seeks to foster cooperation with EU on climate change
- Ambassador: UK seeks to boost trade with Belarus after Brexit
- Russian companies seek business partners in Azerbaijan
- Egypt seeking to attract Belarusian companies to Suez Canal FEZ
- Burnley MP Julie Cooper column: Industries up north need support
Vietnam, Venezuela localities seek to bolster cooperation have 513 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 21, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.