The three localities with the highest numbers of patients are Hanoi with 2,967 cases, Da Nang with 984 cases and Hai Phong with 764 cases.
Vietnam has recorded 135 infections with the Omicron variant so far, with 68 cases in Ho Chi Minh City, 27 in Quang Nam, 14 in Hanoi, 11 in Khanh Hoa, eight in Da Nang, two each in Thanh Hoa and Quang Ninh, and one each in Hai Duong, Hai Phong and Long An.
123 deaths were added to the national database on Sunday. The total number of deaths so far is 36,719 cases, or 1.7 percent of all infections.
4,157 Covid-19 patients were announced recovered on Sunday, bringing the total number of recovered cases to 1,804,849.
78.8 million people have received one Covid-19 vaccine shots, 73.8 million have received two and 23.1 million have received three.
- Vietnam records 11 new community COVID-19 infections on July 27 evening
- Vietnam records 28 new Covid-19 cases, most linked to Da Nang
- Vietnam records nine new COVID-19 community cases
- Vietnam confirms four new imported Covid-19 infection cases
- Vietnam reports two new imported Covid-19 cases
- Tokyo Sets Record for New Daily COVID-19 Cases
- West Virginia breaks record for new confirmed virus cases
- Vietnam records 12 new COVID-19 cases in community
- Vietnam records 12 new COVID-19 cases
- Vietnam’s Danang city reimposes social distancing after first local Covid cases in months
- Vietnam records 28 new COVID-19 cases, 586 in total
- Vietnam records four new community transmissions
- Beijing reports one new local virus case
- Minnesota reports 871 new confirmed COVID cases, 3 deaths
- Wisconsin reports 957 new confirmed COVID cases, 1 new death
- Vietnam records 9 new COVID-19 cases in community, 459 in total
- At 22, district records sharp drop in COVID cases
- Is global second wave ALREADY upon us? Nearly 40 nations report record single-day rises in Covid cases as public lose faith in governments' handling of crisis
- Vietnam confirms second local COVID-19 transmission in two days
- WHO praises Vietnam response to new outbreak, repatriation program
Vietnam records 14,934 new local Covid cases have 285 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at January 23, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.