The event was co-organized by the Vietnamese Motorsport Association Limited Liability Company (VMA LLC) – a member of the International Automobile Federation (FIA) and the Hanoi Sports Training and Competition Center.
Attracting 14 racers licensed by the National Sporting Authority (ASN) of the FIA in Vietnam in the first category and 11 others from VMA LLC's clubs nationwide in the second category, the event was designed to test the acceleration, braking and handling of cars as well as skills and judgment of drivers. Racing cars are mostly sedan, hatchback, CUV and SUV models.
It was also meant to choose the best racers for the FIA World Motorsport Games held in mid-October in Europe.
After dramatic races, Nguyen Ngoc Trung won the championship in the first category, with a time of 2min 23.36 sec. He walked away with a prize of 50 million VND (2,200 USD).
Pham Quoc Huy came second with 2:30.75 while title favourite Truong Nam finished third, 2:75.85.
Meanwhile, Nguyen Dang Quang overcame other rivals to take the title of the second category.
The competition is also scheduled to be held annually in Vietnam.
- What time is the World Athletics Championships 2017 opening ceremony, what TV channel is on, and when do the events start?
- Kilkenny ace Conor Fogarty welcomes upcoming changes to Hurling Championship with open arms
- BDO World Championship: Tough opener, but Martin Adams determined to enjoy Lakeside run
- Loch Lomond Whiskies named 'The Spirit of the Open'
- High School to be transformed into 'Tee in the Park' ahead of Open championship in Carnoustie
- Local school grounds to be turned into massive campsite when The Open comes to area
- Benik Afobe’s brace strengthens Wolves’ lead in the Championship
- A win at St Mirren can lead to Championship title for Dundee United believes McDonald
- Federer wins 6th Australian Open for 20th Slam title
- St Andrews to host the 150th Open in 2021
- St Andrews to host 150th Open Championship in 2021
- R&A won't drop no re-admission policy for The Open at Carnoustie
- Vietnam court jails blogger for seven years for 'propaganda' over spill
- Controversial admission policy to remain when The Open comes to Tayside
- 'Lack of respect' a deterrent to 'B' Championship says Poacher
- Revealed: The malt whisky bidding to become the spirit of The Open
- Jordan Spieth survives mini-meltdown to seal remarkable first Open Championship
- Sponsored: Dream opportunity for club golfers ahead of The 147th Open
- Early demand for golf's 'Tee in the Park' at Carnoustie exceeds demand on 2017's Open extravaganza
- Rafael Nadal's route to success at the 2018 Queen's Club Championships just got a whole lot harder
Vietnam Motorkhana Championship 2021 opens have 412 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 17, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.