The installed capacity of the renewables hit 20,670 MW, up 3,420 MW year-on-year and accounting for 27 percent of total. The EVN's total power output, comprising generation and imports, rose by 3.9 percent year-on-year to 256.7 billion kWh.
The share of renewable power is increasing, with generating capacity reaching up to 60 percent of the load capacity at times, causing overloads on inter-regional transmission lines and several locations, Nhan said.
This year, the State-owned corporation plans to accelerate license granting and budget allocation of five key power generation projects, namely Tri An Hydropower Plant Expansion, and thermal power projects Dung Quat I & III, O Mon III, and Quang Trach II. It will also focus on expanding Hoa Binh and Ialy hydropower plants and Quang Trach I Thermal-power Plant.
- Energy Island - Anglesey Power Boost For Wales
- Wind Costs - Utility Scale Power Generation
- Installing a New SATA Hard Disk
- Power Tools - Need For Fall and Winter
- Street Fighters of Bengal and the Vietnam Experience
- Parallel UPS Systems Connection and Operation For Resilient Power Protection
- Save Big With Solar Power - There Has Never Been a Better Time to Install!
- Residential Solar Power Generators
- Installing Home Air Conditioning
- Solar Power Kits For the Home
- Home Tips For DIY Solar Power System Installations
- Solutions and Diesel Power Improvements
- Rotary Uninterruptible Power Supplies and Power Protection Systems
- Electric Shower Installation
- Nuclear Power - Not a Renewable Energy Resource and It's Not Green
- Power Solutions Review For Power Protection Continuity
- Solar Power For Your Home - How Much Can YOU Save?
- Wind Powered Energy is a Real Alternative
- Installing Electric Showers
- Tips in Installing Exhaust Fans
Vietnam leads ASEAN in installed power capacity in 2021 have 255 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 15, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.