Accordingly, the first flights will depart right next week, from January 24. The final operation plan will depend on the approval by authorities and be updated by Vietnam Airlines to passengers in case of any changes.
The carrier plans to resume regular flights between Hanoi and Moscow with one flight a week, with the first scheduled to depart on January 29. From February 8, flights from Hanoi to Moscow will depart every Friday and vice versa on Saturday.
For the remaining destinations in Europe, on January 24, Vietnam Airlines plans to make the first regular flight from Hanoi to London, which will transit through Paris and then be back to Hanoi.
On January 27, the airline will continue to operate the first regular flight between Hanoi and Frankfurt.
From February 8, the flight schedule to the UK, France and Germany will be fixed on two routes. The flights on the first route depart every Tuesday from Hanoi to London, via Frankfurt and back to Hanoi, while those on the second depart every Thursday from Hanoi to Paris, via Frankfurt and back to Hanoi.
The national flag carrier also advises passengers to find out information and make sure to meet immigration regulations at their destination such as medical declaration, COVID-19 testing, vaccination or recovery status./.
- AP PHOTOS: Russia's airports a melting pot of World Cup fans
- World Cup 2018: 20 stars who will make headlines in Russia
- Volkswagen Group sees marginal sales increase during Jan-Apr
- News watch Jan 2011: today's auto industry news
- Best Selling Cars Around The Globe: 30 Year Old Lada Remains Russia’s Darling
- A Rivalry Resumes, but Much Has Changed
- 1000 miles in a Lamborghini Miura (CAR archive, Dec 1967 and Jan 1968)
- 2018-19 NBA regular-season schedule takeaways: Lots of LeBron and Celtics vs. Sixers to watch this season
- Volkswagen Group sales in Jan-Oct grow 5 percent to 8.24 million units
- Bay Area Preps HQ newsletter: Oct. 29, 2018
- Former champ Jon Jones ready to resume dominant UFC career
- Volkswagen sells just under 2 million passenger vehicles in Jan-April
- BMW Group sells more than 2 million vehicles in Jan-Nov
- A Chance for Putin to Woo the World, Thanks to Soccer and Trump
- CLASS 1A Baker feeds off burgers and country music
- Mitsubishi Motors: And Then There Were…
- World Cup 2018 groups: guide to the teams and latest analysis
- World Cup 2018 groups: team guide, latest news and analysis
- World Cup 2018 groups: First stage team guide and latest analysis
- Cal Baptist men’s basketball visits UC Riverside in first Division I schedule
Vietnam Airlines resumes regular flights to Europe from Jan 24, to Russia from Jan 29 have 421 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 21, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.