Hanoi (VNA) – Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong and Chinese Party General Secretary and President of China Xi Jinping exchanged their letters of Lunar New Year greetings on January 25.
In the letters, they stressed the important meaning of 2021 to both parties and nations, as Vietnam successfully organised the 13th National Congress of the Communist Party of Vietnam and China celebrated the 100th founding anniversary of the Communist Party of China.
Looking forward to 2022, the top leaders agreed to maintain regular exchanges, and orient further developments of the Vietnam – China relations in the spirit of neighbourliness, friendship, comradeship and partnership.
They requested Vietnam ese and Chinese ministries, sectors and localities to seriously implement the nations' high-level common perceptions; bolster practical economic, trade, and investment cooperation; diversely promote people-to-people exchanges; and tightly collaborate in disease prevention and control.
The leaders also ordered good control and tackling of differences between the sides based on peaceful negotiations in line with international law, helping develop the Vietnam-China relations of neighbourliness, friendship and comprehensive strategic cooperative partnership in a healthy and sustainable manner, serving fundamental and long-term interests of the two parties, countries and peoples, for peace, stability, cooperation and prosperity in the region and the world over.
They wished Vietnamese and Chinese parties, states, and peoples a peaceful, happy, and successful New Year of the Tiger./.
- Russian President extends New Year greetings to Vietnam
- Da Nang: three venues approved for fireworks show on Lunar New Year Eve
- Tighter COVID-19 prevention measures needed during lunar New Year
- In New Year greetings, Rahul Gandhi takes a veiled dig at Centre over farm laws
- Xi, Putin pledge further development of China-Russia ties in New Year greetings
- Vietnam’s border guard units extend New Year greetings to Chinese units
- China battling surge in Covid cases as country braces for Lunar New Year celebrations that sparked pandemic
- Vietnam to limit inbound flights ahead of Lunar New Year
- Thousands of people line up in China to receive Covid-19 jabs as the country aims to vaccinate millions before the Lunar New Year travel rush
- Roundup: Overseas Chinese hail Xi's New Year speech as inspiring, encouraging
- Rahul Gandhi slams Centre over farm laws in New Year greetings
- 2020 finally ending, but New Year’s revelries muted by virus
- Happy muted New Year! Crowds gather in restriction-free New Zealand to ring in 2021 as the rest of the world prepares scaled-down celebrations to send off a year blighted by the global pandemic
- Vietnamese doctors lip-sync to ABBA’s ‘Happy New Year’ in wholesome video
- Various activities to welcome New Year 2021
- President Ram Nath Kovind, PM Narendra Modi greet people on New year 2021
- 'May spirit of hope and wellness prevail': PM Modi greets nation on new year
- Chinese New Year with Cecilia Chiang
- Wuhan Orders Citizens to Hoard Emergency Supplies After New Year’s Eve Party
- Full text of Xi Jinping's 2021 New Year address
Top Vietnamese, Chinese leaders exchange Lunar New Year greetings have 483 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 25, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.