The government is also planning to charge a 300 baht per person arrival tariff for international visitors from April, which shall be included in the travelers' airfares or collected separately. This new entry fee will be used to further develop tourism attractions and provide insurance coverage against accidents and deaths in the country.
The Ministry of Tourism and Sports now anticipates a 1.3-1.8 trillion baht in tourism revenue this year, from around 5-15 million foreign visitors. This projection is based on the condition that there will be no lockdowns.
The government is expected to continue rolling out domestic tourism campaigns, with stringent disease control measures as a top priority./.
- Cambodia expects China, RCEP to help boost economic recovery
- Hanoi Party chief urges more urgency for speedy economic recovery
- Vietnam ongoing economic recovery affected by fourth Covid-19 outbreak: WB
- Economic recovery drives up state budget collection
- Hanoi focuses on supporting businesses for economic recovery
- Indonesia's recession eases as govt boosts spending, exports recover
- Indonesia announces four strategies to boost economic resilience
- Xinhua Commentary: Labor Day holiday a tailwind for economic recovery
- Commentary: Malaysia’s prospects for economic recovery remain bright, but not everyone may be lifted
- Thai businesses boost investment in Vietnam
- Another milestone for Indosat- ready to launch 5G services to empower economic recovery
- COVID-19: Ombudsman slams govt for 'focusing too much on economic recovery'
- Indonesia Launches National Economic Recovery Program
- China's growth helps boost global recovery
- ASEAN+3 seek to boost economic connectivity and recovery
- India’s GDP to grow at 11% this fiscal, surge in COVID cases may put economic recovery at risk: ADB
- Economic recovery likely to boost gold demand in India
- New master plan for seaports needed to further boost economic development
- The Investopedia City Economic Recovery Tracker
- Britain’s back in business as economic recovery gains pace
Thai gov’t boosting economic recovery through tourism have 351 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 17, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.