HÀ NỘI — A special programme of films and television shows will air this month across the nation to celebrate the 92nd anniversary of the founding of the Communist Party of Việt Nam, and to welcome in the upcoming Lunar New Year.
The films feature historical and traditional events to mark the founding of the Việt Nam Communist Party on February 3. It will take place across the country from January 26 to February 6, the MoCST has announced.
Shows selected for screening include: Bình Minh Đỏ (Red Sunrise) by HODA Film; the documentaries Chí Khí Người Cộng Sản Việt Nam – Trọng Trách Niềm Tin và Khát Vọng (Spirit of Vietnamese communists – Responsibility, Trust and Aspiration) and Chí khí người cộng sản Việt Nam – Những hạt giống đỏ (Spirit of Vietnamese Communists – Red Seeds) by the National Documentary and Scientific Film Studio One-Member Co., Ltd; and cartoon Nữ tướng Mê Linh (General Mê Linh) by the Vietnam Animation JSC.
According to the MoCST, the film screenings will only be held in areas where the pandemic is under control and in line with pandemic prevention and control regulations by the Health Ministry. In case of delay, the above films will be screened in the next few weeks.
Meanwhile, the special TV show Mùa Đoàn Tụ (Reunion Season) will be aired by the Việt Nam Television on January 31, the Lunar New Year’s Eve.
The highlight of the programme is humanity stories in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, which manifest the mutual support and solidarity of Vietnamese people in difficult times, as well as their efforts to heal themselves and overcome challenges to create the country's miracles.
The programme includes an art performance featuring famous artists such as singers Thanh Lam, Hà Trần, Uyên Linh, Đoan Trang and Khánh Linh.
Particularly, Associate Prof. Dr. Nguyễn Hồng Sơn, Associate Prof. Dr. Trần Đắc Phu, Ambassador to India Phạm Sanh Châu, and many other guests will appear in the programme to share their stories of the past year and their expectations for the Lunar New Year. VNS
- Bend It Like Beckham director says 9/11 had ‘massive impact’ on film’s success as it celebrates 20th anniversary
- Meghan Markle hints at even BIGGER plans as she launches trademark bid for TV programmes and videos
- Macao gears to celebrate 30th anniversary of ‘Macao International Music Festival’
- Emmerdale reveals 50th anniversary logo and teases exciting year
- Tom Parker's Pointless special leaves fans in tears as he wins charity jackpot
- Fans ‘in awe’ as every James Bond film returns to the cinema - starting with Sean Connery
- Model Cara Delevingne meets queer community at LGBT pub as she films new show
- Talk TV schedule: When does Piers Morgan Uncensored air?
- Matt Smith talks about his role as Doctor Who as the 50th anniversary celebrations get underway
- Newsround presenter John Craven celebrates 'incredible' 50 years: 'Keep the flag flying'
- Emmerdale fans spot key clue Meena 'will return for 50th anniversary'
- AKIRA 4K UHD Remaster is the only way to watch the epic seminal film
- JoJo Siwa DROPS OUT of Will Smith-backed film Bounce amid his Oscars slapping controversy
- Simon Cowell admits it was hard not filming BGT ‘I got really nervous about it’
- Celebrity Antiques Road Trip: Natasha Raskin Sharp reveals she broke rules on set of beloved show
- Hana Cross flashes her midriff in a cropped black blazer with an oversized white collar at Steven Tyler's Grammy watching party
- 'Blew me across a mountain' Leah Charles-King flees 'dangerous' A Place In The Sun filming
- Where The Apprentice's Nick Hewer is now - new TV job and plan to 'marry to save tax'
- Ben Shephard details ‘intense’ filming schedule for Tipping Point: ‘Dreaming of machine'
- BBC TV licence - when you actually need one, and when you don't
Special film and TV programmes celebrate Party anniversary have 659 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at January 26, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.