Hanoi (VNS/VNA) – Southeast Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SeABank) has received approval for its public offering of over 181.3 million shares to existing shareholders at a price of 15,000 VND (0.66 USD) per share.
The bank is expected to collect 2.72 trillion VND (119.8 million USD) from the issue with a ratio of 12.2633:100 to improve its financial capacity, step up business activities, maintain stable operation and raise charter capital to 16.6 trillion VND (731 million USD).
Shareholders who want to exercise their rights to buy shares must register for the offering no later than January 18, 2022.
Previously in 2021, SeABank managed to increase its charter capital to 14.78 trillion VND (651 million USD) through public offering, ESOP scheme and stock dividend.
The bank officially listed over 1.2 billion shares on the Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange in March 2021 ( HOSE : SSB). After the listing, the SSB price increased steadily for many consecutive sessions.
Notably, SSB's closing price hit 45,000 VND (1.98 USD) per share on January 5, 2022, pushing SeABank's market cap to over 2.9 billion USD and putting it on the list of the 10 banks with the largest cap on Vietnam's stock market.
SeABank was recognised among 17 influential credit institutions in Vietnam's banking system in 2021. It was assigned a long-term rating of B1, with a positive outlook by Moody's for three consecutive years./.
- Halo 5: Guardians’ Multiplayer Beta Recorded 20 Million Matches and 181 Million Kills
- Prothena Offering 5.9 Million Shares
- Endwave Files Statement To Sell 5 Million Shares
- Facebook, Zuckerberg Unload 70 Million Shares
- GameStop Banks On 'Significant Excess Cash' With $300 Million Share Buyback
- World of Tanks Tournament Sponsored by Nvidia offers One Million in-game Gold
- IAB Offers Standards for Sharing Ad Impression Data
- Vonage Hit With Shareholder Lawsuit
- Aspect Postpones Public Stock Offering
- Top Warner Chilcott Shareholders Reducing Holdings
- EBay Executives Offer To Settle 'Spinning' Suit
- PeopleSoft: Shareholders Not Buying Oracle Offer
- Key Yahoo Shareholder Presses Microsoft to Up the Ante
- Icahn, Yahoo Heighten Drama in Play for Shareholder Votes
- Webvan Slapped With Second Shareholder Lawsuit
- Nortel Looks to Settle With Shareholders for $2.4 Billion
- Michael Dell's Buyout Offer Gets a Key Thumbs-Up
- Buy.com Hit with Shareholder Lawsuits
- Roche Completes Tender Offer for Genentech
- Cubist Pharma Extends Offer to Buy Adolor Shares
SeABank to offer over 181.3 million shares to shareholders have 365 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 15, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.