Hanoi (VNA) – The State Bank of Vietnam set the daily reference exchange rate for the US dollar at 23,062 VND/USD on January 24, down 15 VND from the last working day of previous week (January 21).
With the current trading band of +/-3 percent, the ceiling rate applicable to commercial banks during the day is 23,754 VND/USD and the floor rate 22,370 VND/USD.
The opening-hour rates at commercial banks dropped.
At 8:30 am, Vietcombank listed the buying rate at 22,450 VND/USD and the selling rate at 22,760 VND/USD, both down 20 VND from January 21.
BIDV also reduced both rates by 20 VND, listing the buying rate at 22,480 VND/USD and the selling rate at 22,760 VND/USD.
During the week from January 17-21, the daily reference exchange rate followed an upward trend on the first three days then turned around to drop on the last two days. It ended the week 8 VND lower than the rate on Monday./.
- Reference exchange rate up 1 VND on January 17
- Reference exchange rate up strongly before long Tet holiday
- Reference exchange rate up 1 VND on January 15
- Reference exchange rate down 5 VND on January 14
- How will USD exchange rate move in 2019?
- Foreign exchange rates likely to rise amidst US-China trade war
- Market exchange rates in China -- Jan. 15
- Fort Bend County calendar of events for the week beginning Jan. 22
- Fort Bend-area calendar of events for the week beginning Jan. 15
- Katy-area calendar of events for the week beginning Jan. 14
- Katy-area calendar of events for the week beginning Jan. 15
- Katy-area calendar of events for the week beginning Jan. 22
- VND to average slightly weaker in 2020
- Peacetime in sight for the VND
- Pound slides as slowing economy fuels rate cut expectations
- Retail inflation may force RBI to hold rates: Report
- Sterling near two-week lows as second BoE policymaker talks of potential rate cut
- PBOC leaves interest rates unchanged
- VTB Group's Orcel says Russian rates could drop up to 75 bps in 2020
- HNX sells 15.77 trillion VND worth of bonds in July
Reference exchange rate down 15 VND at week’s beginning have 337 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 24, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.