Visiting poor households, workers and others adversely affected by the COVID-19, the government leader affirmed that under any circumstances, the Party and the State always try to ensure their livelihood and to leave nobody behind.
He asked the municipal administration to ensure an enjoyable festival for the locals and stressed that in the immediate future, it must continue focusing on the vaccination against the pandemic, with special attention to priority groups.
Visiting officers and soldiers of Military Region 9, the PM said in the recent pandemic fight, the people and soldiers of the region united as one. Predicting that the situation in the region and the whole country in the time to come will see both chances and challenges, he asked the soldiers to actively implement programmes, plans and tasks.
The people and soldiers of Military Region 9 must help safeguard national independence, sovereignty and territorial integrity; maintain political stability, social order and safety; strengthen the foreign activities; and attach importance to the Party-building work, PM Chinh stressed.
In his visit to the Can Tho police, the leader asked the force to continue ensuring political security, social order and safety in the city.
He also visited veteran revolutionary Le Phuoc Tho and Vietnam Heroic Mother Duong Thi Nga./.
- Promoting national solidarity, cooperation in COVID-19 fight: PM
- PM orders strict nationwide social distancing rules, starting April 1
- ATMs stutter during busy Lunar New Year lead-up
- Online consumer goods spending grows fastest of all shopping channels
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 3
- COVID-19: First reporter infected, total rises to 188
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 5
- The ambassadors within nation’s tourism industry
- COVID-19 cases in Vietnam rise to 169
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 4
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 27
- Coronavirus cases linked to Bach Mai Hospital cluster in Hanoi climb to 33
PM Pham Minh Chinh pays Tet visit to Can Tho city have 337 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 23, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.