Director of the provincial Tourism Department Bui Quoc Thai said that the trial of vaccine passport program has contributed to the tourism recovery and helped the province to assess its organization ability and learn experience to expand tourism markets with strict safety measures.
The city has got a lot of positive customer reviews of the trips and the island's prevention and control measures of Covid-19 pandemic ensuring the safety of visitors.
Tourists visit Phu Quoc Island.
According to the Ministry of Culture, Sport and Tourism, the first flights carrying international visitors to provinces and cities in the first phase of the pilot program on welcoming back foreign tourists is a positive sign for Vietnam's tourism industry. It shows that the tourism reopening is an urgent mission to help the sector to recover from the disease towards entirely easing international travel restrictions.
Vietnam has temporarily recognized Covid-19 vaccination certificates or vaccine passports from over 70 countries and territories and discussed with other partners to mutually recognize vaccine passports.
Kien Giang's tourism industry has actively connected with international media agencies to work with Vietnamese diplomatic representative agencies abroad to promote its tourism reopening program to foreign markets, said Mr. Bui Quoc Thai.
According to Chairman of the Kien Giang Tourism Association Tran Quoc Khanh, more than 30 countries and territories have recovered coastal and maritime tourism. The relevant departments and units must prepare to receive cruise ships and give instructions on welcoming cruise passengers.
By Quoc Binh – Translated by Kim Khanh
- A&B Central Square an A&B Group milestone project in Nha Trang
- Saudi Arabia to host 1,000 Bedouns from Kuwait for Hajj
- Minister Wilson Provides Three Health Advisories
- Congo-Kinshasa: Increasing the Stakes in DR Congo's Electoral Poker
- Congo-Kinshasa: The DR Congo Ebola Outbreak
- Nigeria: VFS Global Keeps Mum As Nigerians Condemn Extortion By Visa Processing Firm
- Africa: Ethiopia Begins Issuing Online Visas for Tourists Starting June 1
- South Africa: Why Ordinary People Must Have a Say in Water Governance
- Creative floats highlight parade entries, winners announced: Short Takes on Avon, Avon Lake and North Ridgeville
- Nigeria: At WTO-CAF Meeting, Stakeholders Market Nigeria's Cultural Products, Destinations
- Tanzania: Why a Prevention Strategy for Heart Diseases Is Key
- Almost 11,000 dogs adopted abroad during the past three years
- Namibia: Home Affairs Drowning Under Fake Marriages
- Lesotho: 'Meat Import Ban Requires Inclusivity'
- Nigeria: Akwa Ibom Spends Billions On White Elephant Projects, While Its Education System Rots Away
- Africa: The World Cup Is a Chance to Talk About African Identities and Unity
- Tanzania: Join the Big Conversation in Tackling NCDs Burden
- Tanzania's Serengeti Voted Best African Safari Park of 2018
- Kentucky Public Health Association honors 10 public-health leaders, two health departments and a racetrack
- Rwanda's Arsenal Sponsorship Deal Sparks Outrage
Phu Quoc receives 1,000 int’l visitors since implementation of vaccine passport have 439 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at January 17, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.