Delivering a draft report on the session’s summary, N.A. General Secretary and Chairman of the N.A. Office Bui Van Cuong said that the session took place with an urgent need for solutions to many important issues to boost socio-economic recovery and development as well as put the COVID-19 pandemic under control.
After four days and a half, the session completed all the set agenda, said Cuong, attributing the result to rich experience of the N.A., good preparations as well as effective and flexible directions over the implementation process.
Member of the N.A. Standing Committee highlighted the firm political and legal foundation for the organization of the session. They agreed that it helped deal with not only urgent matters but also had strategic and long-term significance.
Chairman of the N.A. Committee for Science, Technology and Environment Le Quang Huy said that although the session was an unprecedented event with a short time for preparations, it produced good results and met the demand of the reality as well as voters' expectations.
N.A. Vice Chairman Nguyen Khac Dinh underlined that the close coordination among the Government, N.A. Standing Committee and N.A. committees was among factors contributing to the session's success.
For his part, N.A. Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue said that the organization of the session showed the high determination and renovation spirit of the legislature in implementing its tasks.
He stressed that the country might miss opportunities if decisions on many issues were not given at the first extraordinary session but delayed to May when the plenary session of the N.A. takes place as normal.
The top legislator underscored the need to promptly and efficiently realize resolutions adopted at the session and withdraw lessons from its organization.
Also on January 19 morning, as part of their ongoing seventh meeting, N.A. Standing Committee members gave ideas on the supplements to the foreign capital investment plan from the investment that has yet to be allocated, and the draft middle-term public investment in the 2021-2025 period for projects by ministries, central agencies and localities.
- US weighs more South China Sea patrols to confront 'new reality' of China
- Party General Secretary asks Economic Commission to improve its operation
- Party General Secretary asks Economic Commission to improve its operation - Viet Nam - News
- July 18-24: 14th National Assembly convenes first session
- The 14th NA’s second session focuses on Vietnam's economic major balances
- N. Korean workers 'no-show' at joint industrial zone
- Labour minister clarifies guest worker issues at NA session
- National Assembly’s third session: Innovations, actions for sake of people
- Changes to Q&A session make National Assembly supervision more effective
- 32nd session of the National Assembly Standing Committee opened
- Plenary session of IPU-132 Governing Council opens
- Hundreds show excitement at 1st Danish Footprints Event
- People show great interest in NAâs operations
- Bản in : People show great interest in NA’s operations
- Nhandan Newspaper - NA Standing Committee convenes 46th session
- Vietnam’s poverty line getting close to global level DTiNews
- Business seminar closes in Ho Chi Minh City
- Supervise Formosa Ha Tinh’s operations: Deputy PM
- “Buoc nhay hoan vu” season 3 reveals judges
- Congress ends on high note
N.A. shows in-depth, reality-close operations through first extraordinary session have 527 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 7, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.