* On January 24, a working mission of the Military Region 2 Command, led by its Political Commissar Lieutenant Duong Dinh Thong, visited and extended Tet greetings to Division 346 and its affiliated units.
During the visit, the mission asked the units to promote inspections, maintain combat readiness posture, and improve training to raise troops' capability in fire prevention and fighting as well as search and rescue work.
Meanwhile, the units should make thorough preparation for their military recruitment drive in 2022, tighten COVID-19 prevention and control regulations, organize activities to welcome a happy new year, and ensure logistic supplies for troops.
* The same day, Military Hospital 175 held a program via an online format to extend Tet greetings and present Tet gifts to families of medical staff on duty at Truong Sa Infirmary in Truong Sa island district of Khanh Hoa province.
During the program, the hospital required medical staff to observe the local regulations, raise training quality in fulfilling all assigned missions, and maintain combat readiness during Tet festival.
* The Military Region 4 Command on January 24 directed Regiment 335, in association with Thai Thuong Hoang Joint Stock Company and local authorities, to hold a program to hand over 100 Tet packages to officers, soldiers, policy families, and needy households, and offer 10 bicycles to disadvantaged children in the locality while providing free medical check-ups and medicine for nearly 100 local people in communes of Anh Son district.
* In Ho Chi Minh City, the Central Committee of the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union (HCMCYU) and the Saigon Beer Alcohol Beverage Corporation (SABECO) conducted a program to see off needy workers and students who return to their hometown for Tet (lunar New Year) holiday.
The event will run until January 28, 2022.
In detail, the organizing panel offered 270 plane tickets, 200 train tickets and 1,530 bus tickets to workers, students, volunteers in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi and provinces of Bac Ninh, Bac Giang, Binh Duong, Dong Nai provinces.
Additionally, the organizers presented 800 Tet gifts to students, workers, laborers, Youth Union members and volunteers on the COVID-19 front-line.
Translated by Quynh Oanh
- Who Are the People Whose Names New Zealand Mosque Shooter Scrawled on His Gun?
- Tradition that sees South Korean babies gain extra year on January 1 challenged
- Jewish festivals 2019 – from Shavuot and Purim to Yom Kippur, here are all the significant dates for the Hebrew Year
- South Korean babies born December 31 become 2-year-olds next day
- Callan nurturing equal rights for people with disabilities
- Revealed: Failings in treatment of man by disgraced Armagh care home provider
- 60 people charged in illegal opioid scheme spanning five states
- From Wales with love: Vunipola douses flames of a Six Nations rivalry
- The huge TV audience that tuned in for the Grand National
- More than 850,000 people over the age of 80 live alone in Spain
- Australians are stripping off in public and posting it on social media in new trend sweeping the country
- New Zealand mosque shootings: Suspect appears in court charged with murder
- Nasa spots ‘moving water hopping around the MOON’ for first time – giving hope for lunar human colony
- 'Christchurch Attack Has Been a Very Rude Awakening For New Zealand'
- Trump turns to health care with an eye on 2020
- Winter ‘will no longer EXIST’ in Australia by 2050 – and will be replaced by 40C ‘new summer’ season, experts warn
- Welwyn Garden City hospice featured in moving national campaign video
- Alan Quinlan: 'Ten years on, you can see Slam's role in grand plans'
- Reality shows have duty to care says minister after death of Love Island’s Mike
- Children in Hertfordshire’s care system have had up to 10 placements in 12 months
More care for national contributors and needy people prior to lunar New Year have 576 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 20, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.