HCM CITY — The selection round of Miss Fitness Việt Nam 2022, a national event featuring fitness enthusiasts, will open on Sunday in HCM City.
Women aged 18 and above who are at least 1.62m tall are encouraged to join the event.
Contestants will compete in the categories of fitness performance, sports talent, swimsuits, question-and-answer sessions and evening wear.
Twenty-one candidates will be selected for the semi-final round in late February in HCM City. They will take part in social and charity activities to encourage the public, particularly youth, to maintain good health by doing sports.
Ten finalists will compete for the crown at the final, which is scheduled for April 16 in HCM City.
The winner will receive a VNĐ300 million (over US$13,200) award in cash, while the two runners-up will take home VNĐ200 million each.
The jury includes Miss Việt Nam 2014 Nguyễn Cao Kỳ Duyên and experts from the HCM City Weightlifting & Bodybuilding Federation.
Miss Supranational 2018, runner-up of Asia's Next Top Model 2017 and fashion model Minh Tú will lead contestants during the contest's selection and semi-final rounds.
Tú was a coach for “The Face” 2017, a Vietnamese version of the American modeling reality TV show, which finds the face for a major brand, and a mentor at Asia's Next Top Model 2018.
"We hope our event, Miss Fitness Việt Nam 2022, will encourage Vietnamese women to live more healthy, happily and confidently," said Trang Lê, founder and president of the Vietnam International Fashion Week, a member of the event's organising board.
Trang was awarded the title ‘Knighthood of the Order of Merit of the Star of Italy,’ presented by the Italian president last year.
She was honoured for her contributions bringing Việt Nam and Italy closer in the field of fashion.
The honour is one of the highest recognitions awarded by the Italian Government to foreigners who make contributions to strengthening friendship between Italy and other countries. — VNS
- Sôi nổi và ý nghĩa ngày Đại hội Mô tô Việt Nam 2018
- Baikonur Cosmodrome: Russian Launch Complex
- Fitbit Ionic review: A great fitness tracker, a mediocre smartwatch
- Best fitness tracker 2018: the top 10 activity bands on the planet
- The new Samsung Gear Fit 2 Pro and Gear Sport are aiming for the fitness crowd
- A SpaceX Dragon Is About to Launch Tons of Science (and Bring a Robot Home)
- Global Cochlear Implants Market 2018-2022 with Cochlear, MED-EL, Nurotron Biotechnology, Sonova & William Demant Dominating
- High Prevalence of Dental Caries to Boost the Dental Curing Lights Market Through 2022| Technavio
- Foldable Airplane Could Ride a Cubesat to Mars in 2022
- What does Scott Kelly miss most about Earth after spending over a year on the ISS?
- SpaceX is about to launch a NASA telescope that could discover thousands of new alien planets
- Miss the keynote? Our Apple event roundup has every announcement of note
- NIH launches HIV prevention trial of long-acting injectable medication in women
- The best fitness trackers 2018: Top activity bands to buy today
- $17K Apple Watch is ‘missing integrity and substance,’ asserts maker of $13K phones
- Best fitness trackers for women (February 2018)
- Now cheaper than ever, fitness bands face an uphill run to stay relevant
- Vaio Fit May Be the Laptop Windows 8 Has Been Looking For
- Flock of 104 Spacecraft Set for Launch
- Carrot Fit will bad-mouth you if you don't lose enough weight
Miss Fitness Việt Nam 2022 launches have 590 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at January 15, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.