Such solutions form part of a recently-issued action plan, under which the ministry also prepared resources to support laborers in case of risks amid the pandemic.
The MoLISA will continue with the policy on poverty reduction, and effectively implement the national target program on sustainable poverty reduction, with priorities given to poor households in ethnic minority-inhabited areas.
Notably, vulnerable groups will receive both regular and unscheduled assistance, according to the plan.
The ministry said operating the labor market effectively in line with the country's economic recovery and development is one of the major tasks, with attention paid to the application of information technology and digital transformation to enhance the labor supply-demand connectivity.
To recover the labor market and improve personnel quality, the ministry will pay more heed to vocational training and develop skilled workforce.
The action plan was adopted after the Government issued Resolution No.01/NQ-CP on tasks and solutions to implement the plan on socio-economic development and state budget estimate for 2022.
- Government readies social security scheme for 50 crore workers
- An Early Peek at Social Security's 2019 COLA
- Social Security's Catch-22
- Could Social Security's COLA be zero in 2020?
- Financial Freedom Eludes Many, but Social Security Helps
- Meet Social Security's X-Factor Over the Next 2 Months: The Weather
- 8 Questions About Social Security Answered as Election Day Nears
- Xi’s Warmed-Up Trade Leftovers Aren’t So Unpalatable: Gadfly
- Social legislation at its finest
- Social Security: 10 Smart Ways To Get More Benefits
- Social Security Statistics Present Warning For Retiring Americans
- Central Sulawesi`s quake victims to receive social aid funds: Ministry
- Government at work to give women a bigger role
- When the Social Mission Comes Before Making a Buck
- Four simple changes to bring Social Security into the 21st Century
- Ministry takes regional approach
- Firms investing abroad urged to pay attention to corporate social responsibility
- What is social engineering? How criminals take advantage of human behavior
- Ministry campaigns on waste management during Java Jazz Festival
- The Indonesian Presidential Candidates' views on foreign policy
Ministry works to ensure warm Tet for social policy beneficiaries have 316 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 20, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.