The course has attracted the participation of 200 trainees who are staff of Military Hospital 175 and grassroots hospitals and medical establishments in Ho Chi Minh City.
During the five-day course, experts will talk about medical system management and medical care for patients from the clinical perspective, safety for patients and quality improvement and design of infrastructure according to the model putting patients at the center, and distance healthcare.
Themed "Putting the patients at the center," the course aims to equip the participants with knowledge of and experience in hospital management, strategies on building and developing healthcare services in a sustainable manner.
Lectures will be given in the English language with Vietnamese subtitles.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Beyond marches: How military music offers balm for soldiers, families
- After ISIS Twitter threat, military families rethink online lives
- Pakistani Military Says It Shot Down 2 Indian Fighters, Capturing Pilots
- Eerie scenes from empty hospital which was mental asylum 100 years ago
- Pakistani Military Says It Shot Down 2 Indian Warplanes, Capturing Pilots
- In data-driven age, 'honor' of opening day start still big
- Health fears at Glasgow hospital ignored by NHS bosses
- Baby dies after he was found under his mother's body in Irish hospital
- Exodus of jihadist families overwhelms Syrian hospitals
- Family of tragic gran demand hospital infection death probe
- Family of gran who died after contracting hospital infection demand probe
- Mercy Hospital in Fort Scott is closing by end of year
- Plainfield Animal Hospital sued for not euthanizing rabbit
- The US defeated Kabul superbugs in its military, but locals still struggle
- '13 Reasons Why' tied to rise in suicide searches online
- Dems warn against deporting former Trump golf course workers
- Hospitals are amputating more limbs than EVER because of diabetes
- EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Completed No Security Briefings Or Courses At State Dept
- Healing comes in a bowl of soup at Anchorage hospital
- 40 Stories From Women About Life in the Military
Military Hospital 175 opens online course on hospital management have 297 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 20, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.