Food producer KIDO Group has announced targets for this year, including a one-third jump in net revenues to VND14 trillion (US$615.5 million).
The profit target is VND900 billion ($40 million), 32 per cent up from 2021.
To achieve the goals, it said it would strengthen key cooking oil products to become the leading company in the sector, and research to bring new margarine, confectionery, snack, beverage, and ice cream products into the market.
In the food and beverage business, it plans to expand Chuk Chuk, the new food and beverage brand it introduced last year, by opening more stores in HCM City and elsewhere taking it to foreign markets.
For 2021 KIDO reported revenues of VND10.5 trillion ($462 million) and profits of VND681 billion ($30 million), 64 per cent up in both cases.
The group attributed the excellent results to new products it introduced last quarter, including beverages made in co-operation with Vinamilk, the start of the Chuk Chuk chain and return to the snacking industry after six years.
Subsidiary Tuong An Vegetable Oil Joint Stock Company achieved net revenue of nearly VND6.3 trillion ($277 million), a 20 per cent increase, and profit before tax was VND220 billion ($9.7 million), presenting 95 per cent of annual target.
Another subsidiary, Vocarimex, reported net revenues of nearly VND1.5 trillion ($66 million), a 42 per cent decline.
KIDO Nha Be Company achieved revenues of VND1.6 trillion ($70 million), up 36 per cent, and profits of VND101 billion ($4.4 million), a 36 per cent rise. — VNS
- Kido Group enjoys strong H1 growth
- Thai energy giant PTT Group eye $500 mn Renew buy-in
- KIDO shrugs off pandemic problems to achieve 17 per cent profit growth in H1
- Intel's 7nm products delayed; first 7nm client CPU expected in late 2022 or 2023
- Schneider Electric expects lower annual revenue, margin on virus uncertainties
- Masan revenues rise a whopping 103.3 per cent in H1
- Thailand prepares to assume APEC Chair 2022
- Coronavirus threatens Kenya goal to end female genital mutilation by 2022
- China Hongqiao sees 2019 aluminium output fall sharply, eyes move into scrap
- Israel Eyes Profit Potential of Gas Deal, But Still Needs to Overcome Hurdles, Expert Claims
- Are masks giving men a licence to leer? Women report a rise in 'aggressive eye contact' since face coverings became commonplace as an expert warns they 'provide anonymity' for threatening behaviour
- Five Eyes in Talks to Reboot ‘Critical’ Group to Combat Dependence on China: Report
- N100bn bond: APC group tackles Makinde
- APC group tackles Makinde over N100bn bond
- Germany: EU summit deal increases chances of economic recovery in second half
- 'Can’t wait to be in a bikini again!' Love Island star Francesca Allen catches the eye as she sizzles in a selection of eye-catching swimwear
- What a time to be young: How TEENAGERS have been the biggest winners under JobKeeper - with their wages increasing almost 20% since the subsidy was introduced
- Rights group says Zoom shut down its account after Tiananmen Square anniversary event
- Tata Sons to raise $1 billion capital boost for group companies hit by COVID-19: Report
- Warner Music Group Creates Vague $100 Million Anti-Racism Fund After the Weeknd Calls Out the Labels
KIDO Group eyes one-third increase in revenues in 2022 have 503 words, post on bizhub.vn at January 24, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.