The deal is expected to open up an opportunity for Fiart to distribute luxury products and services in Vietnam.
Initially, Fiart and SYMC will focus on distributing a number of yachts such as Seawalker, Classic, and Cetera models, meeting specific needs of Vietnamese customers for their comfort, speed, and typical Italian design style.
In a press release, Fiart considered Vietnam a new market with a lot of potential, including a long coastline and a strong development momentum in port infrastructure and maritime tourism. Vietnam's yacht sales and rentals were positive last year and are projected to continue to grow in 2022.
In addition, Fiart highly appreciated the important and timely connecting role of the Vietnamese Embassy in Italy and the Honorary Consul of Vietnam in Naples, where the group’s headquarters is located.
On the occasion of the signing ceremony, Honorary Consul of Vietnam in Naples Silvio Vecchione and Nguyen Duc Thanh, Minister Counselor at the Vietnamese Embassy in Italy, visited Fiart's factory and met with the company's leaders./.
- Japanese retailers are committed to the huge potential of the Vietnamese market
- Tra Vinh’s wax coconut enters Australian market
- Tesla lobbies PMO to slash taxes before it enters Indian market: Report
- Tesla urges PM Modi's office to slash taxes before it enters Indian market
- Tesla & PMO Held Closed Door Meeting To Request Import Taxes Cuts Before Entering Indian Market
- Vietnamese lighting products enter Korean market
- Trà Vinh’s wax coconut enters Australian market
- foxconn: Apple supplier Foxconn set to enter car market this October
- A bug’s afterlife: Vietnamese diners find growing appetite for farmed insects
- Vietnamese movies try to conquer international market
- A Shift On The Board Can Put Manufacturers On The Path To Greatness
- IPO market primed for future; valuations not comfortable: Dinshaw Irani
- Could The New X Class Series Save Princess Yachts From The UK Recession?
- Unravelling the conundrum of the Great British market
- Vietnamese enterprises to maintain pace of export in EU market
- VinFast Is Developing EVs To Hit The US Market In 2021
- Jeff Bezos Buys Yacht so Large It Comes with a 'Support Yacht'
- Watch The Persico F70 Racing Yacht ‘Fly’ On Water
- EU recalls, warns against Vietnamese agro-fishery products for food safety violations
- VN manufacturing output returns to growth as pandemic situation improves
Italian yacht manufacturer enters Vietnamese market have 398 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 14, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.