With the desire of bringing farmers a full & happy Tet 2022 holidays, INCHAM has joined hands with UPL Vietnam to implement the program themed “Trao yeu thuong – Tet muon phuong 2022” on January 27, 28 to give 1,000 gift bags to farmers facing difficult circumstances in Tra Cu District (Tra Vinh Province), Thoai Son and Tinh Bien districts (An Giang Province).
Parveen Rai Joshi, General Director of UPL Vietnam, said, "Through this program, apart from helping farmers have a full Tet holidays and overcome difficulties, it is a desire of UPL Vietnam to accompany farmers to promote sustainable agricultural development, improve the agricultural production. This is also the motivation for UPL Vietnam to make more efforts in our upcoming activities. During the prolonged Covid-19 pandemic, agricultural export faced difficulties and farmers' lives were affected. UPL would like to contribute a small part to help farmers have a fuller & happier Tet holiday."
Manoj Barthwal, INCHAM Chairman, said, "In an effort to accompany the Government and business community to overcome difficulties during the pandemic, INCHAM with the support of its members have carried out many relief activities for the Vietnamese people and also the people of India. With gifts from the program “Trao yeu thuong – Tet muon phuong 2022”, INCHAM Vietnam wishes farmers can warmly celebrate Tet together."
INCHAM is a Non-Profit organization, licensed and established in January 1999 in Ho Chi Minh City, with the objective to strengthen ties of Indian Businesses with the Vietnamese authorities for promoting economic and business relations between Vietnam and India. The Chamber is also the focal point of Indian Community in Vietnam. INCHAM established its Chapter in Hanoi in October 1999 to further widen and strengthen its presence in Vietnam.
UPL Vietnam Co., Ltd. was established in Vietnam in 1998 with a representative office in Ho Chi Minh City, specializing in the production of pesticides and plant protection drugs. UPL Vietnam has established a factory with an area of 14,000 square meters in Amata Industrial Park (Dong Nai). This is the most advanced production line currently supported by UPL in India, with a capacity of about 3 million liters of liquid herbicide. Currently, UPL Vietnam’s products are present in many countries around the world such as Myanmar, Indonesia, Nigeria, Australia.
- Expats eager to enjoy Tet in Vietnam
- Bringing a warm Tet for the poor
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 3
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 2
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 11
- Tet greetings extended to Lao armed forces
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS APRIL 14
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS MARCH 31
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS MARCH 29
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS MARCH 27
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS APRIL 9
- Generali Vietnam supports children in Northwest Vietnam and stages blood donation drive
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 12
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS APRIL 24
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 21
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS APRIL 13
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 24
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS MARCH 30
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS APRIL 12
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS APRIL 8
INCHAM Vietnam and UPL present Tet gift to farmers have 467 words, post on ven.vn at January 28, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.