|Signing ceremony between Hanwha Life Vietnam and Viettel Post|
The event marked a new trend in the strategy to diversify distribution channels in the insurance market.
In light of the agreement, the two parties will take advantage of their strengths to offer comprehensive financial solutions and services to customers.
Viettel Post will distribute Hanwha Life Vietnam's products that have been trusted by nearly one million Vietnamese customers, including investment-linked products such as An Khang Tai Loc , Medical Reimbursement Rider, Hospital Income Rider, and other health insurance products.
|Viettel Post's customers can access Hanwha Life Vietnam's comprehensive financial solutions via direct sales and referrals.|
Besides this, Viettel Post's customers can access Hanwha Life Vietnam's comprehensive financial solutions via direct sales and referrals. At post offices, stores, and transaction points of Viettel Post, the professional financial advisors of Hanwha Life Vietnam will offer consulting services to customers.
"We are glad the distribution of life insurance products and the cooperation between Hanwha Life Vietnam and Viettel Post – a leading company in the logistics-telecommunications field with a broad network covering Vietnam – has officially been raised to a new level from today," said Dao Duy Ninh, chief distribution officer at Hanwha Life Vietnam.
"I believe the cooperation not only contributes to accelerating the development of Vietnam's life insurance market, but also creates new business development opportunities for both parties, and a chance for Hanwha Life Vietnam to provide comprehensive financial solutions and add more value to Viettel Post's customers in the coming time."
Nguyen Thanh Nhuong, deputy general director of Viettel Post said, "The network of more than 800 telecom service outlets, nearly 1,000 post offices, and over 30,000 points of sale nationwide will be an advantage for Viettel Post to bring comprehensive financial solutions of Hanwha Life Vietnam to the people, as well as offer more added value to customers of Viettel Post."
In a bid to realise the mission, together with the product development strategy and strong investment in developing digital technology platforms, Hanwha Life Vietnam is striving to diversify its distribution channels and expand its network.
Meanwhile, Viettel Post aims to elevate customers' experience with quality products in the most accessible way.
The collaboration with Viettel Post would enable Hanwha Life Vietnam to not only serve urban customers but also extend its services to help people in remote and rural areas, supporting them in saving time in choosing suitable insurance products to ensure a stable future for them and their families.
- Canna weighs in on T1's victory over Hanwha Life Esports
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JUNE 24
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JULY 4
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JUNE 27
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 20
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JULY 1
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 22
- Insurers made heavy investments in digital; focusing on new partners: Amit Palta, ICICI Pru Life
- How digitisation propelled India’s insurance sector during pandemic
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 27
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 28
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JULY 3
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JUNE 21
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JULY 1
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JULY 2
- Strict COVID-19 prevention methods for Viettel in AFC Champions League campaign in Thailand
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JUNE 20
- Viettel face dauting task in AFC Champions League
- Viettel coach laments loss of focus in AFC Champions League loss
- Coach Gede pleased after Viettel finish 5-0 win with no injuries
Hanwha Life Vietnam and Viettel Post team up on insurance distribution have 551 words, post on vir.com.vn at January 24, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.