Generali's new policy kit comes in a physical and digital version, offering customers hassle-free access to online information while not compromising the enjoyable and satisfying experience of holding a physical policy kit with a premium and elegant look and feel.
With this new policy kit, customers can easily search for policy-related information from any device, and also conveniently conduct self-services via GenVita, Generali's digital health ecosystem.
All processes and documentation have been simplified to the optimum extent to deliver a fresh, quick, and easy experience for customers.
"The launch of the new policy kit demonstrates Generali's great appreciation, as well as our life-long commitment to our customers," said Tina Nguyen, CEO at Generali Vietnam. "This is a great start in the new year for Generali, with an ambitious plan for many more pioneering products, technologies, and services for customers."
Leveraging its strength in technology, Generali has quickly switched all operations and customer services to be available fully online.
|The launch of the new policy kit marks a great start for Generali|
Generali also invests in enhancing customer experience and has taken prompt action to adapt to the new normal.
For instance, Generali has lifted the requirement for original documents in the claim process, shifting from face-to-face to remote selling, accepting claims for telemedicine and home treatment services.
Additionally, Generali has also set up a special fund of up to $435,000 to support customers infected with COVID-19.
|Generali was named the Leading Health Insurance and Customer Experience Provider in Vietnam at the 2021 Golden Dragon Awards|
Such efforts have enabled Generali's R-NPS score, which measures overall customer satisfaction with the company to consistently increase and lead the market in 2020 and 2021. Generali was also named the Leading Health Insurance and Customer Experience Provider in Vietnam at the 2021 Golden Dragon Awards.
|Generali invests in enhancing customer experience and has taken prompt action to adapt to the new normal.|
Established in 1831, Generali Group – one of the largest global insurance and asset management providers from Italy – is present in over 50 countries, with a total premium income of $80.16 billion in 2020.
With more than 72,000 employees serving more than 68 million customers globally, Generali has a leading position in Europe and an increasingly significant presence in Asia and Latin America.
In Vietnam, after ten years of operation, the company currently has a nationwide network of about 80 GenCasa (agency offices) and customer service centres, serving over 400,000 clients.
By Anh Duc
- Veritas, Fortinet launch new security tools, automation features
- TikTok launches new labels for 'unverified content'
- Twitter launches new feature to tackle misinformation
- After Apple, Google considering anti-tracking app feature for Android
- Generali Vietnam's “Song Nhu Y” awarded Marketing Campaign of the Year
- Generali Vietnam wins “Marketing Campaign of the Year” award
- Aldi is set to launch a FITNESS range - including activewear from $7.99, sellout portable blenders and memory foam joggers for just $19.99
- Meal kits and buckets of bubble tea: How KFC's owner is pivoting in China
- Philadelphia Union Release New Secondary Jersey Designed By Fans
- She's got the munchies! Martha Stewart launches scientifically-backed CBD products for pets – inspired by her own beloved dogs
- Microsoft launches third India Development Center facility in NCR
- Innovation and collaboration can help to eliminate neglected tropical diseases (NTD)
- 2021 Mahindra XUV300 Petrol AutoSHIFT Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 9.95 Lakh
- Smartphones are hot again: These are the key features we'll want this year
- New report on Apple’s VR headset: 8K in each eye, potential $3,000 price tag
- TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In Delhi: Priced At Rs 1.08 Lakh (On-Road)
- Biden to sign executive orders to review Trump's policies on legal immigration
- Indian Tech Wizards Pushing Chinese Apps Further Away With Domestic, Trendy, New Age Ones
- 2021 Tata Safari Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch This Month: Here Are All Details
- Destiny 2: Forsaken - 8 big things you need to know before launch, straight from Bungie
Generali launches new policy kit with innovative features have 634 words, post on vir.com.vn at January 21, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.