In particular, the GDP's leader visited GDP's agencies and units, the Military Institute of Traditional Medicine, Central Military Hospital 108, GDP's Office, and the Department of Military Security Protection.
During the visits to the Department of Organization and Mass Mobilization, Military Youth Advisory Board, and Military Women Advisory Board, Sr. Lt. Gen. Do Can congratulated the agencies and units on their achievements obtained in 2021. Notably, they made recommendations to GDP's leaders to raise the effectiveness of task performance; proposed measures to protect security and information safety; gave advice on Party and political work to higher levels. In addition, mass mobilization activities were effectively carried out by the agencies and units.
To ensure security and safety before and during the lunar New Year holiday, the agencies and units have strictly maintained duty regulations. They have also provided financial support to troops and their families and organized various activities for their personnel in accordance with pandemic prevention and control regulations.
As the lunar New Year is drawing near, Senior Lieutenant General Do Can extended best wishes to the agencies and units' personnel and asked them to strictly implement military and defense missions set for 2022 and promote inner solidarity to effectively fulfill assigned missions.
At the Military Institute of Traditional Medicine and Central Military Hospital 108, General Can expressed his delight at their achievements in receiving, treating, and taking care of troops and people's health as well as application of medical advances to patient treatment. In the year, the two units sent hundreds of doctors and nurses to work at field hospitals and support localities to conduct COVID-19 testing and treat infected cases.
Wishing the two units' personnel and their families a happy new year, General Can expected that they will continue striving to make more contribution to their parent units and military medical sector in the coming time.
At the meeting with representatives of GDP's Office and the Department of Military Security Protection, the GDP's deputy chief acknowledged and congratulated the two agencies on their achievements in 2021 and asked them to continue staying united and overcome all challenges to fulfill all missions.
Apart from strictly maintaining security, the official asked the agencies to pay attention to taking care of troops and policy beneficiaries and ensure a happy, safe and economical New Year celebration for them. He wished the two agencies' personnel and their families a happy and safe new year.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- Mellinger Minutes: Most intriguing Chiefs season in years... but first, some boasting
- 2018 NFL Over-Under Win Totals: Patrick Mahomes set to take Chiefs into new stratosphere
- Mellinger Minutes: Chiefs’ bad defense and worse idea, Royals and college football
- Even with perpetual offensive line changes, Chiefs don’t expect to miss a beat
- United boss Mourinho says he will not get his transfer wishes before window closes
- DA dismissed charge against deputy
- Maharashtra's new industrial policy to be announced today
- Instituting a free agency age could solve the MLBPA's two biggest problems in the next CBA
- New Police Chief Named In Gwinnett
- Cricket Australia names pay-row negotiator as new boss
- Mellinger Minutes: Chiefs’ game of the year, a palatable loss, Bob Sutton fret & more
- Rotherham United game cancelled over lack of police officers to cover fixture
- 30 years later, cancer survivor re-unites with Don Mattingly
- Mellinger Minutes: No M.D. for Chiefs' LDT, finding Royals hope (and an All-Star)
- Daley Blind would have to take pay cut to re-join Ajax from Manchester United
- Honda Commences Car Production At New Plant In Tapukara, Rajasthan
- Every Team's Realistic Dream Signing in 2018 NBA Free Agency
- The 2026 World Cup is coming to the United States, and Kansas City might be next
- 12 NFL players who have shined on new teams
- Worry, Worry Man United
GDP’s deputy chief extends New Year wishes to agencies and units have 619 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 8, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.