The conference was attended by GDP's Deputy Directors Lt. Gen. Trinh Van Quyet and Sr. Lt. Gen. Do Can, among others.
Reportedly, the Party and political tasks have been implemented in close line with the defense-military missions and the real situations, contributing to maintaining firm political stance for troops, fighting against wrongful viewpoints of hostile forces.
The GDP has held conferences to disseminate conclusions of the Party Central Committee on Party building and rectification work, resolutions of the Central Military Commission on promoting virtues of Uncle Ho's soldiers and fighting against individualism in the current context.
Meanwhile, the military press agencies have collaborated well with the central and local press agencies to implement information dissemination on military-defense tasks, defense external affairs, the COVID-19 prevention and control, and Tet (lunar New Year) festival welcoming activities.
In addition, the military units have enhanced mass mobilization while grasping all situations in the areas where they are stationed. They have assisted needy staff and workers and presented gifts to policy beneficiaries who were affected by the pandemic and the natural disasters.
The whole-military units have seriously implemented the content in higher levels' documents on combat readiness and organization of Tet festival. Their troops have high determination and readiness to undertake and complete all assigned missions.
Speaking at the conference, General Cuong applauded GDP's affiliates for overcoming hardships and fulfill regular and unscheduled tasks.
For February plan, the GDP director required all relevant units to grasp their missions and implement Party and political work as scheduled, while enhancing information dissemination on the 92nd founding anniversary of the Communist Party of Vietnam (February 3, 1930), fighting against wrongful viewpoints of hostile forces and protecting the ideological foundation of the Party.
General Cuong stressed that the GDP's organs and units should coordinate with the local authorities to implement mass mobilization, take care of ethnic minority people in remote areas during Tet festival. In addition, he urged the GDP organs to direct the whole military units to implement tree-planting festival in 2022 and ensure logistical supplies for COVID-19 prevention and control forces on Tet.
On the occasion of the Tet festival, General Cuong extended his new year wishes to all personnel of the GDP's organs.
Translated by Trung Thanh
- Economy remains on upward track
- Moment gym is raided by police in Liverpool for breaching Covid rules by refusing to close as officers PIN man to floor and wield batons at 'customers and staff' attempting to flee
- Britain faces a second summer write off: Travel firms, wedding venues, pubs, and event organisers warn uncertainty over when Covid rules will end - if EVER - means hundreds of thousands of jobs and businesses will go
- New FDI strategy puts hi-tech in focus
- Highlights of Party Chief speech at National Congress
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS FEB. 21
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS FEBRUARY 6
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS FEB. 23
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 24
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS FEB. 25
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS FEB. 28
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS MARCH 1
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 2
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS MARCH 4
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 4
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS MARCH 6
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS MARCH 8
- Global oil demand to hit 97.94 mb/d in December
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS MARCH 10
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS MARCH 13
GDP reviews task performance in January have 527 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 30, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.