Briefed on the troops' task performance in the last year and their preparation for the lunar New Year (Tet) 2022, General Can hailed their achievements of Tank Brigade 201. He also asked them to continue embracing all resolutions, directives, instructions of higher levels, overcoming difficulties so as to fulfill all assigned tasks, especially combat readiness mission during Tet.
On this occasion, General Can presented gifts of the Central Military Commission, Ministry of National Defense and extended Tet greetings to the troops.
Inspecting Signal Brigade 134, General Can expressed his delight at the unit's developments over the past year, requesting them to strictly adhere to higher levels' resolutions, directives, and instructions so as to ensure smooth communication in all circumstances.
As the lunar New Year is drawing near, the unit should also ensure a happy and safe Tet for its troops and promptly prepare for the New Year's training season in 2022, he concluded.
Translated by Minh Anh
- Book Week launched to promote reading culture in military units
- GDP leader checks preparations for receiving Chinese military delegation
- Party leader extends sympathy to Cambodia over pandemic resurgence
- Vietnamese Party leader extends sympathy to Cambodia over COVID-19 spike
- Myanmar Leader, President Arrested Amid Assumed 'Military Coup'
- Tet greetings extended to Lao armed forces
- GDP’s leader visits Can Tho city on traditional Chol Chnam Thmay festival
- Who is Really Running the Pentagon? Biden Reportedly Pulled Rank on Military in Afghanistan Pull Out
- Ethiopian military has taken 'full control' of Tigray capital, chief of staff says
- Moscow Not Ruling Out Military Measures in Response to Missile Threats Arising from the West
- A special Tet holiday in the eyes of a German expert in Hanoi
- Sweden's Defense Ministry Has Six Items on its Wish List
- World leaders including Malaysia's King, Queen and PM pay tribute to Prince Philip
- Germany Reportedly Plans to Speed Up Withdrawal from Afghanistan, Complete Pullout by Early July
- Why military coup in Myanmar is more consequential for india & free open secure Indo-Pacific
- Opinion: Extending Germany's Afghanistan mission a mistake
- Bleak Ramadan for Myanmar's Rohingya muslims, in danger of further abuses by the military, analysts warn
- US Barred Myanmar From Removing $1 Billion Out of New York Account After Military Takeover - Report
- Indonesian leader orders all-out effort to find submarine as oxygen runs low
- Manchester United 3-1 Burnley: Greenwood double fires Solskjaer's men to fifth successive win
GDP leader extends early Tet wishes to military units have 378 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 20, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.