The three projects include a project to upgrade road DT 769 with a length of nearly 31 kilometers and an estimated investment of 1.6 trillion VND. Road DT 773 will be extended by 51 kilometers. The total investment for the project is forecast at 5.5 trillion VND.
The road 770B will stretch over 53 kilometers. It requires an investment of 12.5 trillion VND, including 7.5 trillion as compensation for the affected households.
Nguyen Bon, deputy director of Dong Nai province's Department of Transport, said the three projects were among those that will be priorities for deployment in the next five years.
Work to acquire lands, draw up feasibility reports and organize bids to choose contractors is underway so that construction for the three projects could begin in early 2023, he said. Once completed, the routes will connect Dinh Quan, Thong Nhat, Cam My districts and Long Khanh City with Long Thanh International Airport and ease pressure on National Highway 1A, Highway 20, Highway 51, Belt Road 4, Ho Chi Minh City – Long Thanh – Dau Giay Expressway.
According to Bon, the demand for road connectivity in Dong Nai province is an urgent issue as it will be synchronized with the airport which is set to start operation in 2025.
The airport is designed to have four runways, four passenger terminals, and other auxiliary facilities to ensure a capacity of 100 million passengers and 5 million tons of cargo a year by 2040. Covering a total area of more than 5,580ha, the airport will straddle six communes in Long Thanh district. It is expected to cost 336.63 trillion VND (14.7 billion USD), with the first phase needing over 109 trillion VND.
Located 40km to the east of HCM City, Long Thanh airport is expected to relieve overloading at Tan Son Nhat international airport in the southern metropolis, now the country's largest airport.
- PM asks Đồng Nai to expedite site clearance for Long Thành International Airport
- Disburse Long Thanh Airport funds within the year: PM
- Dong Nai urged to speed up site clearance for Long Thanh airport project
- Dong Nai asked to speed up site clearance for Long Thanh airport project
- PM asks Dong Nai to focus on site clearance for Long Thanh airport
- Coronavirus live updates: WHO official says this could be a virus that ‘stalks the human race for quite a long time’
- Coronavirus: Decisions on NI airports needed 'in days'
- Coronavirus live updates: WHO official says COVID-19 could be a virus that ‘stalks the human race for quite a long time’
- 6 longest air routes from San Francisco
- Route Irish – review
- Coronavirus-hit airlines in push for divisive route subsidies
- Exclusive: Coronavirus-hit airlines in push for divisive route subsidies
- Build-operate-transfer ventures look for boost
- Ahead of the curve: South Korea's evolving strategy to prevent a coronavirus resurgence
- Bay Area coronavirus patient’s road to recovery: ‘Babe, don’t let me die’
- Four new cases take Vietnam’s Covid-19 count to 249
- Sowing seeds of hope despite heavy losses
- Air France flights diverted after bomb threats
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 6
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 15
Dong Nai to build three routes connecting to Long Thanh International Airport have 483 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 5, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.