The delegation was accompanied by Major General Truong Thien To, Deputy Political Commissar of Military Region 5, and Major General Le Van Phuc, Second-in-Command of the Vietnam Border Guard Command.
Last year, despites difficulties, the units strictly embraced and implemented the State's guideline, policies, laws and the Central Military Commission's and Ministry of National Defense's resolutions and directives.
They also concretized and issued resolutions, directives, programs, plans, and well performed set missions.
In addition, they closely teamed with local party committees and authorities to effectively carry out military and defense affairs, actively and effectively mobilized sources to build and consolidate the all-people's defense posture and the people's security disposition.
Notably, in the face of the complicated developments of the COVID-19 pandemic, these units adjusted their plans, conducted training and exercises in a timely and close manner with quality and safety while strictly observing COVID-19 prevention and control measures.
Highly praising the units for their gains in 2021, General Vinh asked the units' leaders and chains-of-command to continue embracing higher levels' resolutions and directives on missions for this year, combat readiness duties, and organization of lunar New Year celebrations.
The deputy defense minister also underlined the education for troops to raise their responsibility in political task performance, observance of combat readiness regulations, and enhancement of guards and assurance of absolute safety of troops, materiel, and barracks.
Relevant forces should coordinate closely to keep a close watch over situational developments, to give timely advice to higher levels to handle situations, care for the spiritual and material life of troops and their families, especially those in need, and ensure logistic supplies for a cozy, healthy, safe, and economic Tet (lunar New Year) celebrations for troops.
As the Tet is drawing nearer, General Vinh, on behalf of the Central Military Commission and the Ministry of National Defense, extended Tet greetings and presented Tet gifts to troops.
On the occasion, units also received Tet gifts from the Military Region 5 Command and the Vietnam Border Guard Command.
The same day, the delegation paid pre-Tet visits to the Coast Guard Region 2 Command, Naval Region 3 Command and Company 11 under Air Defense Artillery Regiment 224 of Division 375 of the Air Defense – Air Fore Service, during which General Vinh applauded them for their task performance.
The deputy defense chief wished them a cozy Tet celebration and presented Tet gifts to them.
Representatives of the Air Defense – Air Force Service and Military Region 5 Command took this chance to give Tet presents and extended Tet greetings to the units.
Translated by Mai Huong
- Central Military Commission reviews military-defense missions
- Doorbell-camera firm Ring teams with 400 police forces, extending surveillance reach
- Experts Question Washington's Timing on Seoul's Share of Defense Cost
- Defense ministry gathers retired senior officers
- Special Report: Egypt’s strongman extends crackdown to a new foe - soap operas
- Georgian Deputy FM: Russia Exclusively to Blame Over Latest Tensions
- ‘Mexico Has Stepped Up’: CBP Chief Lauds Mexican National Guard For Stopping US-Bound Migrant Caravan
- One dead after tornado tears through central Louisiana; see video, photos of damage
- Make friends, not enemies: Vietnam military strategy of non-alignment
- US sanctions 2 South Sudan ministers over peace delay
- Protests Rage as US, UK Warn About Travel to Northeast India
- Eight unforgettable ways 1968 made history
- The Latest: Pompeo talks to UAE leader about countering Iran
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 17
- Failure to restructure will mean annihilation — Obiora Okonkwo
- What is behind the Indianapolis Colts' disappointing 2019?
- China-Pakistan axis: 'The best may be yet to come'
- Myanmar frees Reuters journalists jailed for reporting on Rohingya crisis
- ET Analysis: The autonomy debate that led to Urjit Patel’s exit
- Xi praises Lam's courage, leadership
Deputy defense chief extends Tet greetings to units in Central region have 596 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 14, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.