At the meeting with the provincial Party Committee and People's Council, the deputy defense minister congratulated the provincial Party Organization, authorities, and people on their achievements in pandemic prevention and control and socio-economic development.
He also took the occasion to thank the Party committees and authorities at all levels of Quang Ninh province for their support for armed forces stationed in the province over the past time.
As Tet (lunar New Year) is coming, Senior Lieutenant General Hoang Xuan Chien conveyed wishes to cadres, Party members, and people in Quang Ninh province.
While visiting the provincial Military Command and Border Guard Command, the defense leader praised the units' achievements obtained over the past time.
Notably, they units have well fulfilled their advisory role for the local Party Committee and authorities to build firm whole people's defense disposition and whole people's security disposition. They have also cooperated with each other in carrying out the COVID-19 pandemic prevention and control mission.
Regarding missions in the coming time, General Chien asked agencies and units under the provincial Military Command and Border Guard Command to promote their coordination in protecting political security and public order in the province. He also urged the units to pay attention to raising troops' living standards, organize a safe, healthy, and economical Tet, and strictly observe combat readiness regulations and traffic safety law.
On the occasion, Senior Lieutenant General Hoang Xuan Chien and the working mission visited and wished the provincial Public Security Department a happy New Year.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- Missile Defense in Europe
- Have We Lost the Right of Self Defense?
- Local leaders responsible for stopping illegal fishing
- The Luxurious Halong Cruise - Ginger and Its Creators' Story
- Touring Through Machynlleth - Powys, Wales
- Pence and Pompeo to Push Erdogan for Pullback From Syria
- The Latest: Erdogan rejects call for ceasefire in Syria
- Panel says no legal basis for China's South China Sea claims
- NDP’s Singh, Angus hit with defamation claim over N.B. defection remarks; party pushes back
- Putin’s Syria Gambit Delivers Again as Trump Sidelines U.S.
- Re-elected Liberal government would stand up for abortion rights in NB: Trudeau
- Surviving Homophobia in a Therapeutic Cult
- Datong Travel
- 101 Reasons to Travel to Brazil
- Campeche Mexico - Yucatan Peninsula Coastal City
- The Red Zone - Chapter 1 From "Democrats in the Red Zone" 2007
- Trump administration intensifies Syria damage-control efforts
- WRAPUP 7-Turkey pushes offensive in Syria, despite sanctions and calls to stop
- The Battle of Okinawa
- How Japan Can Finally Say "No"
Defense leader visits Quang Ninh province have 409 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 14, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.