ĐÀ NẴNG — The Đà Nẵng Tourism Promotion Centre has signed an agreement with travel firm Klook Vietnam to attract more tourists to the central city through strengthened communications and tourism promotion.
Under the deal signed on Friday, the two sides will work together to conduct joint campaigns to bring domestic and foreign tourists to Đà Nẵng, including digital communications through Facebook and Instagram as well as Klook’s website and app, and support local travel firms in digital transformation using Klook platform.
According to Nguyễn Thị Hoài An, Director of the Đà Nẵng Tourism Promotion Centre, the cooperation with Klook will help the city speed up digital transformation and access more customers, especially those from Asian countries when international air routes are resumed. An said the partnership is expected to help city's tourism sector recover.
Michael Ho, Managing Director of Klook Vietnam, said the partnership is part of the firm's #TravelForGood campaign that aims to support Việt Nam's tourism sector's post-pandemic growth by fostering collaboration with the government and local tourism promotion agencies.
Founded in 2014, Klook is a world-leading platform for entertainment, tour and ticket booking. With 28 representative offices around the world, Klook services are provided in 14 languages, allowing the use of 41 kinds of currency.
To mark the partnership with Đà Nẵng, Klook has offered a discount code DANANG2022 worth VNĐ150,000 (US$6.52) to customers who book its services in Đà Nẵng via its app and website at https://www.klook.com/vi/deals from January 21 to February 15, which must be used before December 31. — VNS
- Da Nang exploring launch of tourism rep. offices in China, EU
- Da Nang High-Tech Park tries to attract more investment
- First Van Don-Da Nang route starts on Friday
- Da Nang welcomes surge of foreign cruise passengers from Europe, America
- Angkor Air launches Phnom Penh-Da Nang flight service
- Da Nang says no to single-use plastic products
- Da Nang among world’s 10 best places for foreigners to live overseas in 2018
- Workshop features Da Nang’s battle against French-Spanish coalition forces
- Angkor Air launches Phnom Penh - Da Nang flight service
- Forest school opens in Da Nang
- Film festival begins in Da Nang
- International U21 football tournament to open in Da Nang
- Hanoi named as host of Vietnam Tourism and Cultural Heritage Festival
- Aviation, tourism to spur central Vietnam's economic development
- Caravan tour expected to promote Vietnam-Laos tourism
- Ha Giang presents tourism credentials to central region
- HCM City wants to foster tourism partnership with Korean localities
- Tourism boom fuels property market in central region
- Bac Giang attracts large investments in tourism development
- Da Lat becomes TPO member
Đà Nẵng teams up with Klook to promote tourism have 438 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at January 23, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.