Deputy Prime Minister Le Minh Khai has asked the Government Inspectorate to inspect Covid-19 testing kit and equipment procurement at the Ministry of Health and in HCMC and Hanoi.
|Deputy Prime Minister Le Minh Khai speaks at a teleconference of the Government Inspectorate – Photo: Quang Thuong|
At a teleconference on January 12 to review the Government Inspectorate's performance in 2021 and its plans for 2022, Deputy PM Khai also asked the inspectorate, ministries, agencies and localities to continue renewing activities and make breakthroughs in inspections this year.
As for sectors where corruption is potentially rife, the deputy prime minister ordered a focus on inspecting management activities involving the relationship between officials and residents and enterprises, and imposing sanctions on violators in line with the law.
Moreover, the Government Inspectorate was assigned to pay more attention to the real estate, banking and other related sectors to ensure credit quality.
As for the inspectorate's performance in 2021, Deputy PM Khai said more than 6,800 administrative and 177,000 specialized inspections were conducted. The inspectorate detected violations with a value of over VND179 trillion and 9,000 hectares of land and proposed taking back over VND22.6 trillion and 811 hectares of land.
The inspectorate fined some 2,300 units and 6,200 individuals, and transferred 437 cases with 259 violators to the investigative police.
- IT not to blame for Queensland health debacle: Government advisor
- Huawei announces £3b UK procurement plan
- Is sugar the world’s most popular drug?
- iPad inertia: Does Apple's tablet have a future in Whitehall?
- Labour's worst IT disasters
- AI that knows you're sick before you do: IBM's five-year plan to remake healthcare
- Uber Is Standing By Its CEO Despite A Real Shitty Year
- General Motors Lays Off 2,000 Workers In Ohio And Michigan As Small Car Sales Slump
- Why Facebook is betting its future on open hardware, and why it matters to you
- Alfa Romeo And Maserati Get A New Boss To Manage A Struggling Turnaround
Covid test kit procurement in HCMC, Hanoi, Health Ministry to be probed have 309 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at January 14, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.