During the program, the organizers presented 150 sets of gifts, worth VND 1 million each to needy fishermen in the districts of Nui Thanh and Thang Binh of Quang Nam province.
Speaking at the program, Captain Bui Dai Hai, Deputy Political Commissar of Coast Guard Region 2, held that the gifts display sentiment of troops of the Vietnam Coast Guard Command in general and Coast Guard Region 2 in particular to the local fishermen ahead of the upcoming Tet festival.
He hoped that the gifts will contribute to encouraging the fishermen to continue fishing at sea and support functional forces to firmly safeguard the national sovereignty over sea and islands.
Translated by Trung Thanh
- Distressed vessels saved at Quang Nam waters
- Fairs, parades, gift and food events across our region
- Duke of Sussex sips Fiji national drink to cheers from locals as couple offered roast pig and whale's tooth
- Identifying China’s ‘gray zone’ strategy in the East Vietnam Sea
- Contest on seas and islands held in Phu Quoc
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 9
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 10
- American killed by remote tribe believed god was helping him reach island
- US missionary killed by isolated Indian tribe believed God was helping him: memoirs
- Indian police map area of island where US man was killed by tribe
- Indian officials struggling to retrieve body of US man killed by tribe
- Spain ignores pleas to not send rescued migrants back to Libya
- USO ensures happy Thanksgiving for troops
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 8
- Guardsman who died on Guam identified as Captain John Goeres
- Yemen city fights to resurrect itself after Al-Qaeda defeat
- Tajikistan: Secretive terror trial crushes hope for answers
Coast Guard Region 2 Command offers gifts to Quang Nam fishermen have 258 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 15, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.