HÀ NỘI — Ajinomoto Việt Nam became the next diamond sponsors of the 31st Southeast Asian (SEA) Games after a signing ceremony on Tuesday in Hà Nội.
It will be the third time in a row that Ajinomoto has supported the Việt Nam Team at the SEA Games.
“We are very honoured and grateful to be a sponsor of the SEA Games to be able to contribute to the sport of Việt Nam and the further development of sports activities in ASEAN countries,” said Ichiro Sakakura, Ajinomoto vice president.
“This year, as Việt Nam plays hosts of the SEA Games and Ajinomoto becomes an official sponsor, we are delighted to contribute to the success of these SEA Games.”
Speaking at the ceremony, Deputy Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism Hoàng Đạo Cương congratulated Ajinomoto as the fifth diamond sponsor of the 31st SEA Games this May.
“I appreciate the cooperation of the two sides and believe that Ajinomoto’s contribution will help make it a successful tournament,” he said.
Ajinomoto Japan was established in 1909 with specialities in the business of food and amino acids, guided by leading-edge bioscience and fine chemical technologies. It has offices in 35 countries. They have provided their products to more than 130 countries and territories.
Ajinomoto was a partner of the recent Olympics and Paralympics Tokyo 2020 and is the current sponsor of Việt Nam’s Sài Gòn FC.
According to organisers, a marketing and sponsorship mobilising campaign by Vietcontent Company has reached 99 per cent of its VNĐ70 billion (US$3.1 million) target.
The second Games in Việt Nam will welcome about 10,000 athletes, referees and officials from May 12-23 in Hà Nội and 11 cities and provinces. There will be 40 sports with 526 events organised. VNS
- Việt Nam to battle Australia for Olympics berth
- Việt Nam to play friendly match with Kyrgyzstan
- Fencer Vũ Thành An seeks second Olympics spot
- Doing her parents proud
- Ambassador takes a toast for Japan, VN co-operation
- Kiều to miss Olympic play-off due to injury
- Olympic horse riding club opens in Lâm Đồng
- Fencer An hunts Olympic points at World Cup in Poland
- Modern theme parks and man-made marvels have energised tourism destinations throughout Vietnam
- Bringing Ogura Hyakunin-isshu Kyogi Karuta from Otsu, the Holy Land of Karuta, to the World
- Vietnam to battle Australia for Olympics berth
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 23
- Next Media earns broadcast rights VN's home World Cup qualifiers
- Key player of VN women's football team to miss Olympic play-off due to injury
- HCM City FC sign midfielder Seo Yong-duk
Ajinomoto Việt Nam becomes next sponsor for 31st SEA Games have 470 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at January 26, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.