- Special Honda City prize announced by VNPAY wallet
- Masan Group – Top ASEAN consumer pick – according to Bank of America
- Viettel Group, Architecture Magazine launch design contest for Viettel Thăng Long Building
- Netflix, the US Embassy Hanoi and NPX Point Avenue
- Hung Thinh signs strategic partnership with partners for tourism development
The intuitive interface in ABCmouse English enables children to navigate through the curriculum entirely on their own.
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam – Jan. 25, 2022 – Age of Learning, Inc., the leading education technology innovator and creator of the widely popular ABCmouse online learning program, and Galaxy Education, a subsidiary of Galaxy Entertainment & Education Corporation in Việt Nam, today announced a partnership to launch ABCmouse English in Việt Nam.
The new partnership joins Age of Learning's education technology expertise with Galaxy Education's deep market knowledge and extensive network of online and offline marketing channels to serve families across the country.
The partnership also furthers Age of Learning’s global expansion and footprint in Asia, where it recently announced a joint venture with Rakuten Group, Inc. in Japan.
ABCmouse English uses a unique, research-proven approach to language learning and helps children build English communication skills with sequenced lessons and educational games, original videos, books, and songs.
Designed by Age of Learning's language learning experts and grounded in learning science, ABCmouse English takes an authentic approach to teaching English as a second language, helping children learn the new language in the same way they learn their native language, starting with listening and understanding; then speaking; then phonics, reading, and writing.
The program, which uses a unique, research-proven approach to language learning, helps children build English communication skills with 260 sequenced lessons and more than 6,000 educational games, original videos, books, and songs. Key features of ABCmouse English include:
- An innovative application of speech recognition technology that enables children to improve pronunciation by comparing to a native speaker and working to better their performance.
- A user-friendly parent dashboard that makes it easy to track children's progress in acquiring specific skills so that parents can monitor and guide their children without themselves speaking English.
- An intuitive interface that enables children to navigate through the curriculum entirely on their own.
- A rewards system that motivates children to progress through structured lessons and enjoy playing English teaching games and puzzles.
An innovative application of speech recognition technology in ABCmouse English enables children to improve pronunciation by comparing to a native speaker and working to better their performance.
“There is a strong demand for high-quality English language education at home for children and families around the world, and we are expanding globally with ABCmouse English to meet this need," said Paul Candland, CEO, Age of Learning.
"We look for best-in-class partners in each market that share our commitment to delivering a truly effective program to teaching English to young children. In Việt Nam, that partner is Galaxy Education, the top digital education platform in the country."
“The growing, aspirational younger generation in Việt Nam has a profound desire to build English language skills to become successful members of the global economy. It is a top priority for us to commit to this goal for our subscribers" said Pham Giang Linh, CEO, Galaxy Education.
"We conducted a rigorous global search to find the most effective English language learning program and one of the roads led to Age of Learning and ABCmouse English. Age of Learning’s dedication to efficacy and a research-driven approach made them the obvious choice. Together, we will ensure that every child in Việt Nam has the opportunity to learn English through an engaging, interactive, and fun experience.”
Age of Learning's research-proven early learning methodologies made ABCmouse Early Learning Academy the leading digital early learning program for families in the US. ABCmouse English is one of the newest additions to Age of Learning's growing suite of educational products.
Age of Learning regularly sponsors research by independent early education experts to evaluate the effectiveness of Age of Learning's growing line of learning resources. Researchers have completed several large-scale studies with more than 100,000 children globally, including multiple randomized control trials. This growing body of research shows that Age of Learning's resources accelerate learning and help children make significant gains in language, early literacy, and math skills.
For more information about ABCmouse English in Vietnam, visit www.abcmouse.com.vn
About Age of Learning
Age of Learning® is a leading education technology innovator, creating engaging and effective learning resources to help children build a strong foundation for academic success and a lifelong love of learning. Based in Los Angeles, the company is Bringing Learning to Life® by blending educational expertise, innovative technology, and insightful creativity.
Age of Learning's flagship product in the US, ABCmouse.com® Early Learning Academy , is a comprehensive supplemental curriculum for children ages 2 to 8. In 2019, the company launched Adventure Academy®, the first AAA educational massively multiplayer online game (MMO), serving elementary- and middle-school-aged children with thousands of learning activities in a fun and safe virtual world. 2020 saw the release of My Math Academy® for schools, an adaptive, personalized program that helps students master foundational math concepts. The company is expanding globally, beginning with its English language learning program ABCmouse English. To learn more about the Age of Learning, visit www.AgeofLearning.com .
About Galaxy Education
Galaxy Education is a subsidiary of Galaxy Entertainment & Education Corporation in Viet Nam. It was established with the mission to be "always-on" to offer the best-in-class quality learning access for every Vietnamese generation. Galaxy Education has an excellent team of people and an open, creative, and challenge-welcoming work environment. Its solid strengths lie in technology capabilities, content production, customer research, and product distribution. Galaxy Education is a leader in digital education for grades 1 to 12 and is actively expanding to other product groups. For more information, visit www.education.galaxy.com.vn .
Nguyen Thanh Mai
+84 (028) 7300 3267
Age of Learning
- The age of cheap educational products
- Education and Training: Leading Light in Vietnam - Singapore Cooperation
- Pre-first grade class - education level which only exists in Vietnam
- MoET launched an English Olympic Contest
- ADB announces partnership strategy with Vietnam for 2016-2020
- FPT offering primary to postgraduate education in Vietnam
- Learning machine abuse warned in Vietnam
- Vietnam, UK issue joint statement
- Fuji Xerox provides learning materials for children
- Forum addresses lifelong learning objectives for Vietnam
- Vietnam’s education goes against int’l tendency: educator
- Aviva officially launches new brand name and shows long-term commitment to Vietnam
- MoIT launches index to monitor cooperation trends
- Vietnam becomes attractive destination for Australian students
- Live online forum: "Strategies for success in studying English with AAC"
- New bi-lingual website designed to support high school English teachers
- Fulbright Vietnam launches English program for high school students
- Corporate citizenship programme fights for healthy learning environment
- VUS offers top tips on learning English
- Pearson and EMG open new test centres in Vietnam
Age of Learning and Galaxy Education Announce Partnership to Launch ABCmouse English in Vietnam have 1164 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at January 25, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.