An Binh Commercial Joint Stock Bank has announced its 2021 results, saying it fulfilled all targets.
Its pre-tax profits were worth VND1.97 trillion (US$86.72 million), loans outstanding increased by 13.2 per cent to VND78.64 trillion, and deposits edged up to VND79.26 trillion.
To accomplish its business plans even as the economy was hit hard by COVID-19, ABBANK implemented programmes to strengthen its finances, controlled costs and improved the efficiency of operation, risk and credit management and debt settlement.
As a result, its capital adequacy ratio reached 12. 79 per cent and return on assets and equity were 1.5 per cent and 16.5 per cent, and bad debts were controlled at 1.45 per cent, within the safe threshold prescribed by the State Bank of Viet Nam.
Le Hai, CEO of the lender, said fulfilling business targets while also supporting customers affected by the pandemic was no easy task, especially in an unpredictable market."
In 2022 ABBANK will continue with its customer-centric strategy, improve the quality of business, operations and administration in a modern, efficient and flexible manner to make it easy to adapt to the new situation, he added
ABBANK won a number of honours last year, such as finding a place in the YouGov BrandIndex top 10 improvers in the banking sector and Forbes Vietnam's 25 top financial brands. — VNS
- Ambulance trust failing to meet targets
- SpaceX targets 2021 commercial Starship launch
- Defence Force needs K15bil to meet target, Toropo says
- Merkel speaks out in favour of more ambitious EU climate targets
- Limerick to get its first directly elected mayor in May 2021
- Leinster has 2021 hurling vision
- EasyJet 'may be takeover target' amid consolidation
- Climate protesters target oil giant’s annual meeting
- Full council meeting sees councillors declare climate emergency
- FCC: For 75% employment target, 78,000 more employed are needed
- Reduce beef herd to help meet climate change targets
- Man arrested after 'targeted' stabbing at Belfast offices
- PSNI 'did not hold meetings with UVF' over bonfire row
- FAI hit by cyber attack as computer servers are targeted
- Officer targeted after New IRA heard he was football ref
- KiwiBuild 100,000 homes target axed
- UK targets Irish fears in warning on medicine
- Rashford sticks with Reds as Lukaku targets Inter mission
- Prison for burglar who targeted retired farmer (80)
- Int’l organizations, NGOs and private sector meet in Istanbul
ABBANK meets targets in 2021 have 369 words, post on bizhub.vn at January 24, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.