HÀ NỘI — A total of 15,935 new COVID-19 patients were reported in Việt Nam on Friday, raising the total number to 2,110,737.
Thirty-four were imported infections and the remaining domestic. New cases were reported in 62 out of 63 provinces and cities across the country.
A total of 10,912 transmissions were detected in the community.
The capital city of Hà Nội again led the list, with 2,805 cases.
The other localities that reported new infections were Đà Nẵng (964), Hải Phòng (796), Hưng Yên (685), Bến Tre (618), Thanh Hóa (509), Quảng Ngãi (482), Bình Phước (475), Bình Định (420), Bắc Ninh (418), Quảng Ninh (369), Khánh Hòa (346), Quảng Nam (344), Hải Dương (341), Cà Mau (319), Bắc Giang (299), Vĩnh Phúc (280), Thừa Thiên Huế (280), Thái Nguyên (268), Vĩnh Long (263), Trà Vinh (240), Tây Ninh (237), Nghệ An (233), Lâm Đồng (231), HCM City (227), Nam Định (223), Phú Thọ (209), Hòa Bình (208), Thái Bình (187), Ninh Bình (151), Lào Cai (134), Tuyên Quang (129), Hà Nam (128), Bà Rịa – Vũng Tàu (127), Điện Biên (115), Bạc Liêu (113), Lạng Sơn (112), Đắk Nông (101), Gia Lai (99), Sơn La (99), Hà Giang (99), Bình Dương (95), Quảng Bình (90), Hậu Giang (87), Phú Yên (84), Yên Bái (84), Đồng Tháp (81), Kon Tum (73), Kiên Giang (72), Bình Thuận (71), Cần Thơ (61), Quảng Trị (56), Sóc Trăng (55), Hà Tĩnh (52), Đồng Nai (51), Cao Bằng (51), An Giang (39), Ninh Thuận (31), Tiền Giang (28), Long An (22), Lai Châu (22) and Bắc Kạn (13).
Việt Nam has seen 130 cases of the Omicron variant so far, in Hà Nội (12), Quảng Nam (27), HCM City (65), Hải Dương (1), Hải Phòng (1), Thanh Hóa (2), Đà Nẵng (8), Khánh Hòa (11), Long An (1) and Quảng Ninh (2).
A further 2,256 patients were declared recovered, taking the number of people given the all-clear so far to 1,797,180.
A total of 177 fatalities related to COVID-19 were announced. To date, the country has had 36,443 deaths, making up 1.7 per cent of total infections and ranking 25th out of 224 countries and territories worldwide.
More than 173.7 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been administered across the country so far. — VNS
- Italy's Origone sets new ski speed record
- New York Rangers Flashback Friday: 2014
- Mature Williams on pace to set BYU rushing record Friday
- John Force damages new Camaro body during Friday NHRA qualifying
- New York Rangers Flashback Friday: Dan Girardi
- Yasiel Puig’s latest injury resulted from new shoes?
- Brittany Force leads female 1st-day sweep at New England
- AP Exclusive: SEC’s Sankey refuses to step down in UNC case
- Breaking down Friday’s new Baylor sexual assault lawsuit
- As Eli Manning memorabilia trial begins, another look at the New York Giants’ dirty laundry
- Heat face Clippers, Spoelstra win from breaking record (Dec 16, 2017)
- LeBron: Double-digit record a special moment
- The odd and unlikely journey of Nick Foles and Case Keenum
- Nebraska breaks spring game attendance record for Scott Frost's debut
- The Latest: British pursuit squad wins world-record gold
- 2016 Heisman Trophy: Case for and against each finalist
- Michael Bennett’s attorney says DE will plead not guilty if case reaches trial
- Defense try to oust prosecutors in Will Smith case delayed
- The Latest: China shatters own world record in team sprint
- The Latest: US Open sets record for daily attendance: 65,286
15,935 new coronavirus cases recorded on Friday have 582 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at January 21, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.