Vietnamese State President Nguyen Xuan Phuc met with Russian Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin in Moscow on Wednesday as part of the framework of his official visit to Russia from November 29 to December 2.
During their talks, PM Mishustin stated that President Phuc's official visit is of great significance to the relationship between Vietnam and Russia.
The Russian premier praised the outcomes of the talks between President Phuc and President Vladimir Putin one day earlier, as well as the joint statement on the vision of the Vietnam-Russia comprehensive strategic partnership by 2030, which was issued following the meeting of the two presidents.
Phuc affirmed that the Vietnamese Party and state are appreciative of Russian assistance to Vietnam in both the past and the present, and attach importance to their comprehensive strategic partnership with Russia.
Vietnam considers Russia a leading partner in its foreign policy, he added.
The two leaders discussed measures to bolster ties in multiple fields, especially in economic matters.
They expressed their appreciation for the expansion of trade and investment cooperation despite the COVID-19 pandemic.
Both sides agreed to facilitate bilateral trade by utilizing free trade agreements and encouraging the implementation of large investment projects in such areas as industry, agriculture, and infrastructure.
Cooperation in energy and oil and gas, one of the key pillars in the two countries' comprehensive strategic partnership, must be maintained and expanded, they said.
President Phuc and PM Mishustin also consented to orientations and measures to boost collaboration in the fields of education-training, science-technology, culture, tourism, and people-to-people exchange.
They agreed on enhancing cooperation in COVID-19 vaccine and drug production between the two nations.
- Iraqi PM, Turkish president discuss bilateral ties, counter-terror efforts
- RoK, Singapore agree to push bilateral cooperation
- Vietnam, Romania tighten bilateral cooperation
- RoK, Indonesia boost bilateral cooperation
- Vietnam offers increased oil, gas cooperation with Russia
- Vietnamese-RoK B2B trade on the rise
- VN Party leader-President receives Malaysian Prime Minister
- Vietnam, Hungary step up all-round cooperation
- Trump, Putin meet 1-on-1 on sidelines of APEC Summit, discuss Syria, North Korea
- 9th meeting of VN-Hungary Joint Committee on Economic Cooperation held
- Vietnam’s president wishes to deepen multi-field cooperation with India
- PM Phúc holds talks with RoK President Moon
- Russian-British Business Forum Officials Remain Positive About Bilateral Trade
- North Korea has ‘very wonderful’ discussions with Russia
- Russian military band to premier in Vietnam in December
- Vietnamese, Chinese deputy foreign ministers talk bilateral ties
- Vietnamese PM concludes trip to RoK for summits, official visit
- Vietnam, Russia expand military technical cooperation
- Vietnam, Russia to continue boosting military technical cooperation
- Vietnamese, Mongolian Defence Ministers hold talks in Hanoi
Vietnamese president discusses bilateral cooperation with Russian premier have 432 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at December 2, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.