Vietnamese State President Nguyen Xuan Phuc met with Russian Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin in Moscow on Wednesday as part of the framework of his official visit to Russia from November 29 to December 2.
During their talks, PM Mishustin stated that President Phuc's official visit is of great significance to the relationship between Vietnam and Russia.
The Russian premier praised the outcomes of the talks between President Phuc and President Vladimir Putin one day earlier, as well as the joint statement on the vision of the Vietnam-Russia comprehensive strategic partnership by 2030, which was issued following the meeting of the two presidents.
Phuc affirmed that the Vietnamese Party and state are appreciative of Russian assistance to Vietnam in both the past and the present, and attach importance to their comprehensive strategic partnership with Russia.
Vietnam considers Russia a leading partner in its foreign policy, he added.
The two leaders discussed measures to bolster ties in multiple fields, especially in economic matters.
They expressed their appreciation for the expansion of trade and investment cooperation despite the COVID-19 pandemic.
Both sides agreed to facilitate bilateral trade by utilizing free trade agreements and encouraging the implementation of large investment projects in such areas as industry, agriculture, and infrastructure.
Cooperation in energy and oil and gas, one of the key pillars in the two countries' comprehensive strategic partnership, must be maintained and expanded, they said.
President Phuc and PM Mishustin also consented to orientations and measures to boost collaboration in the fields of education-training, science-technology, culture, tourism, and people-to-people exchange.
They agreed on enhancing cooperation in COVID-19 vaccine and drug production between the two nations.
- Paranoid Thinking, Investments and Security Were Topics During the Visit of Russian Premier Medvedev
- Erdoğan, Putin to discuss bilateral ties, Syria during Sochi meeting
- Armenian, Russian emergency situations ministers discuss prospects of bilateral cooperation
- Erdoğan, Steinmeier discuss bilateral relations, Berlin slams Trump's sanctions
- News.Az — Your Window to the RegionAzerbaijan, Kyrgyzstan discuss bilateral relations
- Belarus president holds bilateral meetings in Dushanbe
- Ukrainian, Croatian presidents discuss energy security in Europe
- We have real chance to raise bilateral cooperation to new level – PM Pashinyan receives Japan’s FM
- Erdoğan, Merkel agree to normalize ties, strengthen bilateral cooperation
- News.Az — Your Window to the RegionAzerbaijan, Lithuania mull bilateral cooperation
- Armenian parliament vice speaker, Russian ambassador discuss bilateral ties
- Erdoğan, May discuss bilateral relations, regional issues in phone call
- Armenia, Russia FMs discuss bilateral, regional agenda
- Who is Michael Cohen? Donald Trump’s former lawyer who ‘secretly taped the president discussing Karen McDougal’s hush money’
- Tudor Ulianovschi and Pavlo Klimkin discussed the aspects of the bilateral cooperation and European integration
- Belarus PM meets with Premier of PRC State Council to discuss bilateral relations
- Belarus, Russia to discuss energy cooperation on 29 August
- Belarus president off to Tajikistan on working visit
- Putin to Meet With OPEC Chief on Sidelines of Russian Energy Week – Kremlin
- Russian, Iranian FMs discuss global issues, energy cooperation
Vietnamese president discusses bilateral cooperation with Russian premier have 490 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at December 2, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.