At the event, the two sides reviewed the outcomes of cooperation activities of the two navies from August 2019 to December 2021 and rolled out cooperation contents for the coming period. They also recalled the results of the coordination between relevant units of the two countries in holding joint patrols as well as their cooperation activities, including exchange of visits and cooperation in such areas as logistics, technology, and training.
According to the report delivered at the event, from August 2019 to December 2021, the two navies have successfully conducted nine joint patrols. In particular, the two naval forces have made thorough preparation of the joint-patrol plan and successfully carried out contents, including hand flag and lamp signal training and saluting. They have also exercised contents of the Code for Unplanned Encounters at Sea (CUES) and cooperated with each other to conduct search and rescue missions and prevent violations at sea.
Senior Captain Tran Duc Canh affirmed that the outcomes in realizing the coordination regulations in conducting joint patrols and setting up a contact channel have contributed to developing the fine relationship between the two countries, two militaries, and two navies and maintaining security, order, peace, and stability in their waters.
At the end of the meeting, the two sides agreed on cooperation contents in the coming time and signed the minutes of the 15th meeting on joint patrols.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- UK Royal Navy ship visits Hải Phòng
- Navy 2018 score card: 340 suspects arrested over alleged maritime offences
- UK Royal Navy’s ship visits Hai Phong
- US Navy Exploring Weaponized Unmanned Surface Vessels
- Navy arms amphibs with 13 F-35s, changes future attack tactics
- ASEAN Coordinating Council to redouble shared effort against COVID-19
- Major naval exercise to test country's preparedness against attacks
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 24
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 21
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 22
- India deploys warships to keep tabs on Pakistan's naval exercise
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 14
- All nations, big or small, must uphold the rule of law in the East Sea
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB.18
- US Military Issues Service-Wide Directives to Prepare for Coronavirus Pandemic
- MND’s leader receives Chinese guests
- ASEAN Defence Ministers’ Meeting Retreat opens, adopts declaration on fighting COVID-19
- Three Migrants from Yemen Apprehended in Human Smuggling Op off California Coast
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 19
- Rivers polls: INEC, Police betrayed us,says Nigerian Army
Vietnamese and Cambodian navies review coordination in conducting joint patrols have 376 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at December 5, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.