The event is held online by the Vietnam Software and IT services (VINASA) in collaboration with several units, and is broadcast on media platforms for three days. This is an opportunity for ministries, sectors, localities and businesses to exchange ideas, and discuss and propose solutions to make Vietnam go faster on the national digital transformation journey.
Deputy Minister of Information and Communications Nguyen Huy Dung said that 2021 is the first year implementing the socio-economic development plan for 2021-2025, and also the year Vietnam has to face many difficulties and challenges caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. In the current context, digital transformation has become an inevitable trend and a new driving force to promote socio-economic development, thus contributing to driving back the pandemic.
At the national level, the National Committee for Digital Transformation has been established on the basis of consolidating the National Committee on E-Government, making Vietnam one of the few countries in the world with the Prime Minister being the Chairman of the National Committee for Digital Transformation.
Dung shared that the Ministry of Information and Communications submitted to the Government a draft strategy for the development of digital economy and digital society, which is expected to be approved within this month.
The Vietnamese Government considers digital infrastructure, data infrastructure and national digital platforms key factors and is trying to accelerate the implementation of the national digital transformation road-map, he added.
Within the framework of the summit, digital transformation-related issues in key industries such as finance, banking, health care, agriculture, transportation-logistics, real estate, industrial production and information security will be discussed in detail in seminars and Q&A sessions. In addition, consultation sessions and an exhibition featuring outstanding digital solutions will be held as well.
- Cavisson Systems enables transformation of the Enterprise Performance Monitoring and Management
- CIO Summit: Gain a Competitive Edge at HMG Strategy’s Upcoming CIO Executive Leadership Summit in Chicago
- UN Deputy Secretary-General's remarks at Closing of One Planet Summit
- Will Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un Be the Unlikely Duo to End the Cold War? Vietnam Could Be Stage for Peace
- World Crypto Conference Founders Re-Engage CryptoCurrencyWire to Heighten Awareness of EVOLV’s Global Events
- Trump-Kim Summit: Trump Plays Down Expectations of Nuclear Deal
- Wingstop Appoints Chief Growth & Experience Officer and Names Leader of Digital
- 'North Korea Continues to Nuclearize' Despite Trump-Kim Summit, Former CIA Agent Warns
- Trump-Kim summit: How the U.S. relationship with Vietnam has changed
- Vietnam relishes role as peace maker as it seeks to balance ties
- Vietnam summit a step in the right direction
- What North Korea can learn from Vietnam's women
- Trump-Kim summit: Takeaways from collapsed talks with North Korea
- Trump, Kim meet in Vietnam for second summit
- Trump says North Korea talks productive, summit will be in Hanoi
- Trump says his 'friend' Kim has great opportunity at second summit
- A guide to Trump and Kim Jong Un’s upcoming summit
- Domestic troubles follow Trump to Hanoi summit with Kim
- Did the North Korea summit help or hurt the United States?
- US, N. Korean negotiators to meet again before 2nd summit
Vietnam DX Summit: Vietnam’s awareness of digital transformation enhanced have 497 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 6, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.