TRÀ VINH PROVINCE — Trà Vinh Provincial People’s Committee will support small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in the province from 2022 to 2025 with a total budget of VNĐ88.5 billion.
With the project, the city set the target of having more than 2,000 new businesses established.
The province will improve the investment and business environment for SMEs which will be supported in technology, human resources, finance, production, sales, marketing, and internal management.
The project is expected to contribute to help the province rank in the top 10 in economic development in the Mekong Delta before 2030. — VNS
- Germany's Merkel favors bank help for Greek loan package
- Eastern European Banks Receive Multi-billion-Euro Bailout Package
- Eurozone agrees unprecedented multi-billion euro bailout for Greece
- GPs plot NHS chaos with walkouts and resignations even after they’re promised an extra £2.4 BILLION in funding for surgeries
- Iraq Seeks Support at Brussels Conference
- Marin campaign to curtail Amazon packaging gains traction
- Juncker to unveil 315-billion-euro EU investment plan
- People are still speeding in Providence school zones
- Berlin Outlines Proposals to Support German Industry
- German parliament gives thumbs up to Greece aid package
- EU Contributes to Hungary's 20 Billion-Euro Rescue Package
- Sarkozy Announces 26-Billion-Euro Stimulus Plan for France
- Greece activates the EU-IMF financial rescue package
- German parliament approves eurozone rescue package
- Merkel defends 22-billion-euro bailout for Athens
- Cheney Vows to Support Georgia, Slams Russia
- Merkel defends emergency euro rescue package
- EU, Germany, Others Pledge Billions in Aid to Palestinians
- Chancellor Merkel fails to win opposition support for Greece bailout
- Obama requests $500 million from US Congress to support Syrian rebels
Trà Vinh provides support package of VNĐ88.5 billion to SMEs have 261 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at December 8, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.