PM Pham Minh Chinh speaks at the meeting (Photo: VNA)
He made the request while chairing the regular Government meeting in Hanoi on December 2 to review socio-economic performance for November and 11 months of this year, the Government's draft Resolution on key tasks and measures for 2022 socio-economic development and State budget estimate.
The PM asked ministries, agencies and localities to closely grasp the situation, especially the pandemic, continue raising public awareness of pandemic prevention and control, focus on public investment capital disbursement, fine-tune mechanisms to submit to the NA's upcoming meeting, as well as continue with administrative reform and social welfare guarantee.
About 2022 socio-economic development plan, he required that its goals must be close to realities and ensure harmony between economic development and culture, environment, as well as among industry, agriculture and services, in line with the Party Central Committee and National Assembly's resolutions, including three strategic breakthroughs.
As the pandemic has been under control nationwide and the economy is recovering, departments and agencies were assigned to seriously follow dispatch on response to and recovery from rains and floods.
Participants affirmed the Government and PM's timely and sound directions to changing anti-pandemic strategy. They said it is necessary to continue with synchronous, timely and effective tasks and measures set in the Government's Resolution dated August 21, 2021 in December and next year.
According to the Ministry of Planning and Investment, the country's socio-economy showed positive signals in November with macro-economic stability and low inflation.
- Governments must be flexible to avoid Brexit disaster, economist warns
- Brexit border backstop must be ditched, DUP's Foster will tell PM today
- 'Special place in hell' for no-plan Brexiteers: Tusk says Irish border 'top priority' and PM must 'guarantee peace'
- Winter ready: how to stay safe when temperatures plummet
- Police released CCTV image of missing teenager, 19
- Subtitle error during no-confidence vote sees Michael Gove rule out Batman as PM
- No confidence vote result: Theresa May wins by 19
- New rights for flexible workers proposed
- We need to change the outdated perception of flexible working
- Blog: PM survives no confidence vote
- As Kayla Itsines hits back at Internet trolls – is it safe to lift weights when you’re pregnant?
- Brexit latest news: Theresa May refuses to rule out extending Article 50 with PM on course to win no confidence vote
- Brexit latest: Theresa May suggests she could stay on as PM for another three years as EU rejects plea to rework backstop
- Adapted bikes for public cycle scheme
- DUP has 'useful' meeting with PM
- Labour leader calls for vote in PM
- POLITICO Brussels Playbook, presented by The Boeing Company: The memes are safe — Don’t mention migration — Freudian tweets
- Theresa May no confidence vote: 160 Tory MPs vow to back PM
- Theresa May no confidence vote: 167 Tory MPs vow to back PM
- PM condemns Blair's call for second referendum as allies 'prepare for new vote'
PM asks for safely, flexibly adapting to Covid-19 have 469 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at December 2, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.