HÀ NỘI — The country hit over 1 million COVID-19 recoveries, as a further 13,258 patients recovered from the virus on Thursday, according to the Ministry of Health.
A total 13,698 infections were recorded nationwide, putting the number since the start of the pandemic at 1,266,288.
The capital Hà Nội registered a further 499 transmissions, marking a record total for the city for the second consecutive day.
Of the new patients, 7,538 were community cases and 21 were imported infections that were quarantined on arrival.
HCM City topped the list with 1,738, followed by Cần Thơ (985), Tây Ninh (768), Sóc Trăng (747), Bà Rịa-Vũng Tàu (637), Đồng Tháp (606), Bình Thuận (502), Cà Mau (496), Bạc Liêu (492), Đồng Nai (475) and Bình Phước (472).
Other cases were found in Bình Dương (414), Kiên Giang (405), Khánh Hòa (394), Hậu Giang (296), An Giang (271), Trà Vinh (202), Lâm Đồng (197), Tiền Giang (176), Bình Định (169), Thừa Thiên Huế (143), Hà Giang (120), Thanh Hóa (94), Bắc Ninh (94), Thái Nguyên (87), Đắk Nông (86), Đà Nẵng (82), Long An (81), Nghệ An (69), Ninh Thuận (68), Quảng Nam (66), Nam Định (63), Đắk Lắk (58), Hưng Yên (55), Hòa Bình (47), Phú Yên (44), Hải Dương (39), Quảng Ngãi (38), Hải Phòng (37), Tuyên Quang (33), Lạng Sơn (29), Gia Lai (27), Thái Bình (26), Vĩnh Phúc (24), Phú Thọ (20), Bắc Giang (19), Quảng Ninh (16), Quảng Bình (15), Quảng Trị (14), Cao Bằng (12), Yên Bái (8 ), Lào Cai (7), Hà Nam (5), Kon Tum (5), Sơn La (2), Điện Biên (1) and Bắc Kạn (1).
Đắk Lắk, Bình Dương and Bà Rịa-Vũng Tàu provinces showed positive signs with the number of new infections decreasing by 284, 228 and 119 respectively compared to Wednesday.
The ministry also announced 210 fatalities, bringing the COVID death toll in Việt Nam to 25,658.
The country has so far administered more than 125 million vaccine doses, with 52.7 million people inoculated twice. — VNS
- Jury Awards $222K in Watershed Music File-Sharing Case
- How is selling 5 million iPhones not enough for Wall Street?
- TGS 2011: Tokyo Game Show 2011 Breaks Visitor Records, Shows Signs of Recovery. 2012 Dates Announced
- The cash keeps rolling in for Samsung with 40m Galaxy S4 sales and record profits
- Paralyzed individuals use thought-controlled robotic arm to reach and grasp
- Black Friday's $9B Weekend Haul Shatters Records
- The Big Business of Electronic Health Records, Part 2
- ANALYSIS Indian Call Center Fraud Case Highlights Need for Change
- Paleoclimate Record Points toward Potential Rapid Climate Changes
- eBay Beats Street with Record Income
- US Charges 2 Russian Intel Agents, 2 Hackers in Yahoo Case
- E-tailers Aid Recovery Effort
- IBM Research Sets New Record for Tape Storage
- MySpace Music Buddies Up With Record Labels
- Glaxo Settles Cases With 37 States
- Dell Sees Road to Recovery With 46 Percent Profit Hike
- HP Reaches $14.5 Million Settlement in Spying Case
- Oracle Posts Double-Digit Growth, Record Sales in Europe
- Government Prying Into Verizon Customer Records Exposed
- Report: Number of Online Shoppers Reaches Record
One million COVID recoveries reached, more than 13,000 cases recorded on Thursday have 501 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at December 2, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.