Co-working space provider Toong has recently introduced two new co-working projects in HCM City.
Located at 18E Cong Hoa Street in Tan Binh District and 186 Vo Thi Sau Street in District 3, the two new offices have increased the company’s market share in the flexible office segment in total office space for lease in the city to about 4.9 per cent, an increase of about 1.5 per cent over the same period in 2019.
"Thanks to the positive impact of wide vaccination coverage, businesses are accelerating back to the office. Only six weeks since the easing of social distancing in HCM City, our revenue has reached the same level as before the critical COVID-19 wave in June 2021.
“We continue to receive many requests from large-scale companies needing to shift to serviced offices, an option that provides both proven experience quality and financial flexibility,” said Duong Do, CEO of Toong.
Construction of our two new locations in HCM City started in the second quarter but was postponed due to the pandemic, Duong said, adding the company took advantage of the prolonged waiting time to integrate extra features into the spaces, which will directly benefit our customers who pre-booked their offices.
“In retrospect, introducing two new sites right after lockdown was not a risky decision for us, because our services respond to the essential demands of businesses, which are only further highlighted by economic disruptions," he said.
In another development, Toong announced cooperation to develop a new working space with the investors of IPH shopping center, one of the landmark buildings in the West of the capital city of Ha Noi.
After three years of efficient operation of a large co-working space at Indochina Plaza Hanoi (IPH), 241 Xuan Thuy, Cau Giay, Toong has received support and investment from IPH complex investors to build a new workspace.
This is a part of a bigger programme to renovate and redesign the IPH commercial complex into a lively destination for progressive urbanists living in the central west of Ha Noi, Toong said.
In this new plan, the entire IPH centre of commerce will evolve in terms of both utility infrastructure and aesthetic concept. — VNS
- Co-Working Space Opens In Avon
- More research needed to sustain smart HCM City: expert
- HCM City keen on boosting partnership with Singapore
- HCM City seeks Hong Kong’s experiences in financial management
- HCM City transport authorities, firms discuss problems at dialogue
- Student enrollment boom puts pressure on HCM City system
- European-Vietnam Documentary Film Festival opens in Hanoi, HCM City
- HCM City bans trucks during rush hour in urban areas
- HCM City aims to promote retail sector as key economic contributor
- HCM City open futsal tournament for women starts
- HCM City, UK partner in building smart urban
- Japanese firms keen to partner with HCM City to develop urban area
- First commune-level clinic with 17 specialist doctors in HCM City
- HCM City steps up smart city development
- Japanese firms step up win-win cooperation with HCM City partners
- Remittances to HCM City reach $1.2 billion in Q1
- HCM City announces approved land use master plan
- Vietnam Airlines open new route linking Ha Noi and HCM City with Shenzhen
- UNIQLO Vietnam to open in early December in HCM City
- HCM City beef up cooperation with RoK’s Gymcheon city
More co-working spaces to open in HCM City have 534 words, post on bizhub.vn at December 5, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.