The application of technology to innovate products and create better customer experiences is emerging as a key tool for competitiveness across industries and consumer finance. Under the influence of the pandemic, shifting consumer taste has become a challenge in product and service innovation for many businesses. Specifically, cash usage habits have noticeably changed as the number of consumers using cashless payments through the NAPAS online payment portal has increased by 125 per cent while the total value of card payments at points of sales (POS) increased by 50 per cent, according to State Bank of Vietnam statistics.
|Mirae Asset officially launches Miraeasset Credit|
Miraeasset Credit – First touchless disbursement without using bank accounts in Vietnam
Operating as a "permanent innovator" with a "customer first" approach, Mirae Asset Finance Company (MAFC) is a pioneer of technology to deliver the best customer experience in the market, from utilising its application programming interface (API) to launch the first Alternative Distribution Channel model through the cooperation with FRT (FPT Retail) in 2019 and the 100 per cent online lending solution through FPTshop.com.vn in 2021.
Capitalising on the popularity of QR codes in Vietnam, it has launched Miraeasset Credit, a touchless disbursement solution that allows MAFC customers to use at more than 16,000 MAFC affiliate partners such as FPTshop, Mobile World, and other partners through Buy Now Pay Later.
Individual customers who are eligible to use the product can own the product within 24 hours through a few steps on the My Finance app. Partners who provide products and services and would like to participate in the Miraeasset Credit eco-system can easily download the SMART MERCHANT app to register.
Setting up the stage for MAFC to enter credit card market in 2022
The Miraeasset Credit product is expected to create a competitive advantage for MAFC. Compared to regular credit cards, it provides a more flexible and secure experience for customers with touchless disbursement via a personal QR Code issued to each customer. Creating and developing Miraeasset Credit product is the first stop for MAFC to officially enter the credit card industry in 2022 through a new and innovative virtual credit card utilising QR code. It is promised to be a special and convenient card for users that provides them with access to diverse financial solutions.
By Thao Phan
- Venezuela has officially launched its oil-backed cryptocurrency
- When is the Next mid-season sale as rumours swirl about official launch date
- Cargolux gets $155m credit line from Bank of China
- Universal Credit will be 'replaced' in Labour review confirms senior spokesman
- Charities working with Universal Credit claimants required to 'sign contracts to protect Esther McVeys reputation'
- Obama launches stinging attack on Trump
- Jack of Newbury appeal launched
- Erdogan sanctions US officials in tit-for-tat row over pastor
- U.S. freezes Russian oligarch Deripaska's assets – media
- Meet the Russian Oligarch Launching a Metal-Backed Crypto Token
- get up to speed with the hottest new design launches from Farrow & Ball, Liberty and more this month
- Regulator launches campaign urging us to be smart investors
- Full transcript: Dennis Wise and Sam Allardyce launch stanch defence of Newcastle owner Mike Ashley
- Spain to unveil officials' assets in transparency bid
- Russia Suspends Manned Launches Pending Investigation Of Soyuz Mishap
- US military outlines plans for space-based anti-missile assets demanded by lawmakers
- Bid launched to give Melton exciting new ‘brand identity’
- Chile's Supreme Court to seize $1.6 mn of ex-dictator Pinochet's assets
- Labour opens the door to scrapping Universal Credit
- Labour says it could SCRAP Universal Credit entirely
Mirae Asset officially launches Miraeasset Credit have 559 words, post on vir.com.vn at December 1, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.