HCM City (VNA) – Ho Chi Minh City plans to give additional and booster shots of COVID-19 vaccine to its locals from December 10, according to a document submitted by the municipal Health Department to the municipal People's Committee for approval.
Accordingly, additional COVID-19 shots will first go to the adults (from 18 years old) who have been fully inoculated with the last shot of the normal course at least 28 days and are immunocompromised . Priority will be given to those aged over 50.
Meanwhile, the city will administer the booster shots to people aged above 18 who are fully vaccinated or receive the additional shot at least six months. The priority will be given to people aged over 50, those suffering from underlying health issues, people who require long-term care at health facilities, and medical workers, especially those directly involved in collecting samples for COVID-19 testing and treating COVID-19 patients.
Vaccines used for additional and repeat injections are the vaccines approved by the Ministry of Health.
As of December 5, over 7.92 million people in Ho Chi Minh City had been vaccinated, with nearly 6.82 million of them receiving the full two jabs.
Meanwhile, Hanoi has to date administered nearly 6.2 million people, or 94.2 percent of the population aged 18 and above. Of the total, over 5.5 million people in the capital city have been inoculated fully./.
- Full Bristol City fixtures for 2018/19 Championship season
- China's vaccine tourists drain Hong Kong's supply of cancer drug
- DR Congo: All contacts of Ebola patients have been vaccinated
- City Attorney works to remove names from SF gang injunctions
- Cardiff City transfer news and rumours RECAP
- Budget plan calls for 90 new 911 dispatchers
- Cardiff City transfer news RECAP
- Oakland Athletics: Khris Davis crushes two homers, Frankie Montas turns in a gem as A’s take the wood to Kansas City
- Police seek help finding suspects in death of Missouri City couple
- Developers mum on plans for Trojan Hotel
- In these 10 counties, kids are most likely to skip vaccines. 8 are in Idaho.
- Championship fixtures released for 2018/19 season as Ipswich Town begin at home to Blackburn
- Norwich City 2018/19 Championship fixtures revealed: Opening-day trip to Birmingham awaits
- South Africa: Here Are the SA Cities Facing the Biggest Threat From Climate Change
- Stoke City renew lost rivalries after years enjoying the high life
- Climate change report: SA’s cities urged to prepare for heat waves and floods
- Our 20-year affair with Sex and the City
- UB Announces 2018-19 CAI Artists-In-Residence
- Crisis Averted? Phoenix City Council Sidesteps Bitter Arguments, Approves Budget
- WATCH: Here are all the winners from the Cork City Marathon
HCM City plans to administer third COVID-19 vaccine shot from Dec. 10 have 408 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at December 7, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.